Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #741
Senior Member
 
Indymule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 503
Oh don't worry I'll be making the rounds...I have never been one to miss out on some fun times.

Unless that redneck hot tubs comes out
__________________

__________________
Jay & Maria - Camp Dogs Jackson & Joplin
2015 Rockwood 2604WS Emerald
Hensley Arrow hitch
2015 Ford F350 Crewcab Lariat Diesel
Ham Callsign K9NDY
Indymule is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #742
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indymule View Post
Oh don't worry I'll be making the rounds...I have never been one to miss out on some fun times.

Unless that redneck hot tubs comes out
Smart man - let's start a boycott of RNHT
__________________

__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #743
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by DnD View Post
I done did failed at engerish in skool...what the **** is a preposition? Is that some kind of GPS term?
No, but we did have one Cupid Girl get arrested for it on a street corner! Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #744
DnD
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
DnD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indymule View Post
Oh don't worry I'll be making the rounds...I have never been one to miss out on some fun times.

Unless that redneck hot tubs comes out


While it's documented that the PPST is slightly off kilter we aren't completely stupid. It's doubtfull any RNHTs will make an apperance. We wouldn't want any well done Phrogs!

Don't tell B ... but as our "Of Counsel Emertas" for the team we have to keep him on his toes. So it's fun to tweek him a little about the less than savory options we could bring out. We keep his heart beating that way!!! But like I said...Don't tell B!!

__________________
Dan n Dione

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
DnD is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #745
DnD
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
DnD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
No, but we did have one Cupid Girl get arrested for it on a street corner! Youroo!!
She got arrested for making a preposition??!!?? Dang what's this world coming to??!!??
__________________
Dan n Dione

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
DnD is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #746
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post

Smart man - let's start a boycott of RNHT
B.....I almost want to agree....but I also so want to watch....just sayin!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #747
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
148 Days until Goshen
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #748
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
B.....I almost want to agree....but I also so want to watch....just sayin!

A woman torn betweem two decisions - one regarding doing the right thing and not lowering herself to watch such a vile specatable and the other watching a vile spectable and having to live with the image for the rest of her life plus having her husband and children know she allowed herself to sink to perhaps the lowest level ever.

Do the right thing.
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #749
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post

A woman torn betweem two decisions - one regarding doing the right thing and not lowering herself to watch such a vile specatable and the other watching a vile spectable and having to live with the image for the rest of her life plus having her husband and children know she allowed herself to sink to perhaps the lowest level ever.

Do the right thing.
Oh my...I DID forget about the image that would be forever in my mind......I think my minds eye just poked me in the eye!! As for the DH and kids....sadly they have come to expect this of me....I know, scary right?
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #750
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Oh my...I DID forget about the image that would be forever in my mind......I think my minds eye just poked me in the eye!! As for the DH and kids....sadly they have come to expect this of me....I know, scary right?
Just remember it is not too late to make the right decision.
__________________

__________________
B47 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 PM.