Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #771

People that say they are having trouble getting off........

(I don't want to use that four letter word but, just so we're sure here of what I'm talking about)

.......work, aren't being creative enough, or aren't really really trying.

I can't tell you how many out-of-province funerals I had to attend at specific times of any given year. I even got up to attending numerous grandmother "celebrations of life". Even when the boss thought he had caught me using the same excuse attending repeat funerals, I just advised him that granpa was kinda fickle and had re-married several times.

Bye now!

Ken and Terry
2010 Georgetown 330TS being pushed by our
2017 GMC Terrain toad (4 wheels down)
Old 03-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #772
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenandterry View Post
People that say they are having trouble getting off........

(I don't want to use that four letter word but, just so we're sure here of what I'm talking about)

.......work, aren't being creative enough, or aren't really really trying.

I can't tell you how many out-of-province funerals I had to attend at specific times of any given year. I even got up to attending numerous grandmother "celebrations of life". Even when the boss thought he had caught me using the same excuse attending repeat funerals, I just advised him that granpa was kinda fickle and had re-married several times.

Bye now!
We are only allowed up to 3 days off for bereavement so it would not work for a whole week. Nice try!!!! Thanks for looking out!!

Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
Old 03-11-2013, 12:36 AM   #773

Smile

Geezzz, I've been gone for a few days and I just read the past 4 pages and don't know where to start...Let's see....travel time or who traveled the furthest to get to Goshen..DnD think I have you beat.. I leave AZ and drive a little over 1,900 miles and that leaves me in some place in GA and still have to drive home another 800 + to get to Mi then turn around to go back to Goshen... Will the FR technicians clean off the bug body's off my Ceder creek? Will someone go mow my lawn as I try to find my way home this year?
Oh heck I'm tired and can't remember what all I read the last 4 or 5 pages so guess I'll just go to bed and forget it.

One thing to add..When we got back to Casa Grande AZ today from running around in CA for a few days, Getblinds delivered three new blinds for my Ceder Creek. Free showing in Goshen this year. Just look us up we'll be happy to show them off.
Carry on DnD, lowbubba,Bobfidy and the rest of you unmentionables. It's killen me to have to wait so long for Goshen to happen. Good night all. (end of rant)

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Old 03-11-2013, 12:49 AM   #774
DnD
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsthetwoofus View Post
Geezzz, I've been gone for a few days and I just read the past 4 pages and don't know where to start...Let's see....travel time or who traveled the furthest to get to Goshen..DnD think I have you beat.. I leave AZ and drive a little over 1,900 miles and that leaves me in some place in GA and still have to drive home another 800 + to get to Mi then turn around to go back to Goshen... Will the FR technicians clean off the bug body's off my Ceder creek? Will someone go mow my lawn as I try to find my way home this year?
Oh heck I'm tired and can't remember what all I read the last 4 or 5 pages so guess I'll just go to bed and forget it.

One thing to add..When we got back to Casa Grande AZ today from running around in CA for a few days, Getblinds delivered three new blinds for my Ceder Creek. Free showing in Goshen this year. Just look us up we'll be happy to show them off.
Carry on DnD, lowbubba,Bobfidy and the rest of you unmentionables. It's killen me to have to wait so long for Goshen to happen. Good night all. (end of rant)
Ahhhhh quit your whining! How many work days do you have before Goshen? How many of Peggy's apple pies will you have before then?

Glad you made it back safe and sound!

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
Old 03-11-2013, 01:47 AM   #775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsthetwoofus View Post

Welcome home George. Looking forward to Goshen too.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:51 AM   #776

Quote:
Originally Posted by syencer View Post
We are only allowed up to 3 days off for bereavement so it would not work for a whole week. Nice try!!!! Thanks for looking out!!
Hey,(3) different people every (3) days equal (9) days! Youroo!!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #777
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Hey,(3) different people every (3) days equal (9) days! Youroo!!
Just get a part time driving school bus! Holidays off, spring break off, summers off, and snow days. I did. And this Yooper has a snow day today.
2015 129 nites
2016 63 nites
Old 03-11-2013, 07:58 AM   #778
Director, FROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by elind View Post
Just get a part time driving school bus! Holidays off, spring break off, summers off, and snow days. I did. And this Yooper has a snow day today.
Circus performers who step into a cage filled with lions and turn their backs on the beasts draw gasps and applause from the audience.

School bus drivers, however, are not all that impressed.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 03-11-2013, 08:28 AM   #779

.......and with my school bus there's always that handy assist arm at the front bumper to help those along that are a little slow crossing the street.

Ken and Terry
2010 Georgetown 330TS being pushed by our
2017 GMC Terrain toad (4 wheels down)
Old 03-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #780
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenandterry View Post
.......and with my school bus there's always that handy assist arm at the front bumper to help those along that are a little slow crossing the street.
And if your good you can slap um on the rear with it as they go by!