Old 08-31-2016, 07:26 PM   #141
CANADA FROG RALLY 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineRock View Post
Oh yeah, the trost mobile was fun👍came in hot a few times 😳😂Attachment 118933Attachment 118934

I think Tim needs to a 360 degree crash camera system to keep track of activities !

2016 Ford F 350 Lariat Power Stroke Diesel Crew Cab FX4
2008 Golden Falcon 380PA Park Model Model

"Oh Canada,True North Strong and Free!"
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 08:45 PM   #142
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by B and B View Post
I think Tim needs to a 360 degree crash camera system to keep track of activities !

That's one thing I don't need. That provides evidence that can be used against me!

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

2015 - 41
2016 - 81
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 10:58 AM   #143

I think we had about 18 of us parked in the Grove. It was very nice to put faces with names and "handles". The grove had 30 amp service and water with the mid week pump out. Perfect. The management can scattered us about the fairgrounds but we all end up leaving our rigs and finding the Berkshire owners gathered to share experiences. We are not elitist, we are merely friends with a common interest, no different than any other RV owner at the rally. In the interest of the efficiency of the tech's and the service requests; parking all of the diesel units in close proximity is BRILLIANT!
Old 09-01-2016, 12:24 PM   #144
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunci View Post
I think we had about 18 of us parked in the Grove. It was very nice to put faces with names and "handles". The grove had 30 amp service and water with the mid week pump out. Perfect. The management can scattered us about the fairgrounds but we all end up leaving our rigs and finding the Berkshire owners gathered to share experiences. We are not elitist, we are merely friends with a common interest, no different than any other RV owner at the rally. In the interest of the efficiency of the tech's and the service requests; parking all of the diesel units in close proximity is BRILLIANT!

You guys looked great in that beautiful grove!!

Phat Phrog Stunt Team
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 12:34 PM   #145
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
You guys looked great in that beautiful grove!!

Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Probably one of the coolest spots in the fairgrounds!

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
2015 - 41
2016 - 81
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:40 PM   #146

Quote:
Unfortunately based on post 125 in this thread Goshen 2016 will probably be the last time we see this. Apparently clubs for the Cardinals, Columbus, rpods, and Ceder Creeks are recognized but the Berkshire Owners are not. Such a shame.
Old 09-01-2016, 09:56 PM   #147
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver View Post
Unfortunately based on post 125 in this thread Goshen 2016 will probably be the last time we see this. Apparently clubs for the Cardinals, Columbus, rpods, and Ceder Creeks are recognized but the Berkshire Owners Group club is not. Such a shame.
If you read the response from F.R.O.G. and Capt. Mike, BOG is "recognized" but as they stated will not have an "area" as such but can be parked HOBO style in the open parking areas provided they arrive together.

Sounds like with a bit of planning on your part you can have your cake...

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 10:14 PM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herk7769 View Post
If you read the response from F.R.O.G. and Capt. Mike, BOG is "recognized" but as they stated will not have an "area" as such but can be parked HOBO style in the open parking areas provided they arrive together.

Sounds like with a bit of planning on your part you can have your cake...
Thank you for the clarification. I guess I did not read that all the club parking was going to be this way at FROG 2017. This seams fair.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:18 AM   #149

Goshen Evaluation

So I guess we need to organize a huge caravan of 50 Berks to all arrive together at next years rally. That would most likely not be appreciated by the parks crew. It was nice to be together.
I'm not suggesting that we all pull in together. That I would never do to Mike or anyone in the parking crew.
Much has been discussed about food this year. I my opinion the caterer should be embraced by the results they had this year. I have been involved with food service in one way or another my whole career.
Bob and Cindy hired a very good company to cater the food. They even used good quality ingredients. The end results were just not up to par. That said I heard many say the food was good. I'm sure that out of 1800 meals some will be good some bad. I was unlucky and mine was bad every meal. The first night most of it went into the trash. Unfortunate but the facts.
I also bet that on another occasion the food would be wonderful. It was a bad week for them and it's a shame. They are good people and a good company. Maybe a lesson there for them.
Thanks to Bob and Cindy and all of the FR family for a great rally. On all points you hit them and a great time was had by the vast majority.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:15 PM   #150

Quote:
Agree 100%! We enjoyed meeting folks from this forum, and meeting new RVers that didn't even know about Forest River Forums and the vast array of information it offers. We even met a couple that "didn't own an RV yet" (they lived close to the Fairgrounds and decided to drive through to see what a rally was all about). We were able to explain some of the wonderful aspects of the RV life! They, of course, were sold on the idea and decided to start looking at the different RVs Forest River offers.

RKNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote