Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2016, 12:31 PM   #151
Senior Member
 
RKNOLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Pearl River, Louisiana
Posts: 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
You guys looked great in that beautiful grove!!


Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Thank you! Sorry we missed meeting you at the rally. We walked around in the area you were parked in but you were no where to be found. We did finally see the infamous Tiki Hut! Very well done and super nice folks! At the 2017 rally we won't be "new attendees" so we will be able to start visiting earlier than we did this year! (Maybe we can overcome the draw of the ice cream so we don't get side-tracked again!!).
__________________

__________________
Rick and Karen
2016 Berkshire 38A
2011 Honda CR-V toad FB
RKNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:56 PM   #152
Site Team - Lou
 
Herk7769's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Eastern PA
Posts: 19,990
I am apologizing to the rest of the thread. I will unapproved what I feel is non germane to the thrust of the thread and leave what to do with them to the site team.
__________________

__________________

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:05 AM   #153
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 3,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKNOLA View Post
Thank you! Sorry we missed meeting you at the rally. We walked around in the area you were parked in but you were no where to be found. We did finally see the infamous Tiki Hut! Very well done and super nice folks! At the 2017 rally we won't be "new attendees" so we will be able to start visiting earlier than we did this year! (Maybe we can overcome the draw of the ice cream so we don't get side-tracked again!!).
Indeed, it was a pleasure meeting you when you stopped by the Tiki Hut
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2015 Silverado 3500HD 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2013 Columbus 295RL
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93 nights, 2017 28 Nights Reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:32 AM   #154
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYE View Post
Indeed, it was a pleasure meeting you when you stopped by the Tiki Hut


And the phrog pond ppst was within eye shot


2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
2016 nights camped "32"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 10:05 AM   #155
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 3,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
And the phrog pond ppst was within eye shot


2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
2016 nights camped "32"
Maybe next year the Tiki Hut should be with the Phrog Pond and the PPST
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2015 Silverado 3500HD 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2013 Columbus 295RL
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93 nights, 2017 28 Nights Reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 10:17 AM   #156
Senior Member
 
BandJCarm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Conway, AR
Posts: 1,934
I failed some English courses once. (There weren't as many words back then either, so it's very embarrassing). But did I just understand F.Bob to say next year is 100% hobo blind luck parking period???
__________________
"Next to prayer, fishing is the most personal relationship of man"Calvin Coolidge
"American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of God"Lewis Grizzard

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 10:27 AM   #157
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandJCarm View Post
I failed some English courses once. (There weren't as many words back then either, so it's very embarrassing). But did I just understand F.Bob to say next year is 100% hobo blind luck parking period???
No, you did not.
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 10:41 AM   #158
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYE View Post
Maybe next year the Tiki Hut should be with the Phrog Pond and the PPST


Agree!


2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
2016 nights camped "32"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:21 PM   #159
Senior Member
 
breezyhillfarm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
No, you did not.

So what is required to park together?
__________________
breezyhillfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:41 PM   #160
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by breezyhillfarm View Post
So what is required to park together?


Send me $20 I'll see what I can do

Arrive with the party you intend to park together with.


2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
2016 nights camped "32"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.