Old 09-04-2016, 09:38 PM   #171

Goshen Evaluation

We really loved this years rally. If we can we are going to do it again. Forest River did a marvelous job at setting the rally up. It's not easy accommodating 800 rigs and repairing them at their expense is going well above what could be asked of of any company. The repair techs were wonderful and very attentive and all talked well of working for Forest River. They even repaired a few minor other repairs that they saw while repairing the ones is asked for.

One thing I would like to see is maybe some kind of list with attendees names, type of RV and hometown. We are from Whitehouse TX and found someone from our hometown, what a supprise, and they live less than a mile from us. Didn't even know them but now we do.
Thanks for the wonderful experience.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:09 AM   #172
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

A list of attendees and camping location would be a nice addition. Maybe posted at the FROG table.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

2015 - 41
2016 - 81
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 08:24 AM   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
A list of attendees and camping location would be a nice addition. Maybe posted at the FROG table.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
There IS a List,when you are parked your Name and Location goes back to the "Front Desk",this is/was for "Emergency Contact"! I personally would like to see this "List" displayed in the "FROG BOOTH" it would sure Help Members trying to Find Members,we were ask LOTs of time while working the Booth or Driving Shuttles how to find Members! Youroo!! PS if your in "Witness Protection or Wanted by the Authorities just "Cross Your Name Off the LIST" !
Old 09-05-2016, 05:42 PM   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
If the question is, "How do I park with two or three friends?" then the answer is let us know in advance when you register so that we can park you in the same area, and then arrive together.

If the question is, "How do we get a club of 10 or 20 or 50 units of the same brand parked together and get around Pete's directive that we're not going to further split the parking by brand?" then the answer is you don't.

As I stated a couple of pages back:

Thanks. Good to know.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:31 PM   #175

"I would love to see seminars on actual rigs. How to troubleshoot problems with my motorhome on the road kind of thing. How to work your slide when it quits on you, how to maintain your battery systems, how to get a satellite installed in your rig. Maybe an "expert" user for each brand can give a talk and some insider tips - I would mow people down to go to something like that"

I'll vote for that!!

First day, a tech pulls up and tells me a part on the steps had been recalled and he was there to replace it. Great! Go to leave on Saturday and the steps won't retract! I took a look and managed to tie strap the steps up so we could make it home. The unit is currently at the dealership.

We had a faulty window. The window tech supervisor said he couldn't get one in time but he showed me how to remove the bad one and install the new one that he was going to have UPS'd to me. He took ALL of my information but I failed to get his information and I'm still waiting on the window.

Other than the food being a bit "iffy", the rally was great.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:09 PM   #176
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Poopypants View Post
"I would love to see seminars on actual rigs. How to troubleshoot problems with my motorhome on the road kind of thing. How to work your slide when it quits on you, how to maintain your battery systems, how to get a satellite installed in your rig. Maybe an "expert" user for each brand can give a talk and some insider tips - I would mow people down to go to something like that"

I'll vote for that!!

First day, a tech pulls up and tells me a part on the steps had been recalled and he was there to replace it. Great! Go to leave on Saturday and the steps won't retract! I took a look and managed to tie strap the steps up so we could make it home. The unit is currently at the dealership.

We had a faulty window. The window tech supervisor said he couldn't get one in time but he showed me how to remove the bad one and install the new one that he was going to have UPS'd to me. He took ALL of my information but I failed to get his information and I'm still waiting on the window.

Other than the food being a bit "iffy", the rally was great.

I just received a part from the rally last Friday that they didn't have on hand.