Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2018, 12:09 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Indy500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 486
How do I get to go to Goshen

This might be the wrong place to ask , but I read alot about this FR rally in goshen . How does one get invited
__________________

Indy500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:05 PM   #2
Site Team - Lou
 
Herk7769's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Eastern PA
Posts: 22,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy500 View Post
This might be the wrong place to ask , but I read alot about this FR rally in goshen . How does one get invited
Check the Rally threads:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...-a-169647.html

GOSHEN RALLY SURVIVAL TIPS - Elkhart Fairgrounds

And the FROG web site:

Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles.

Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles.

You must be a member of FROG - The Forest River Owners Group - (NOT the forums!) to attend ANY FROG event). That is real important as FROG is part of Forest River Inc and not the forums which belongs to Social Knowledge (the forums owner).

Attending is by first come first served when the registration opens in April 2019 and those who ask to be volunteers are selected from the pool of lucky attendees.

Herk
__________________

__________________
Lou, Laura, & Freya the wonder dog
2008 GMC Sierra 3000HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2019 Flagstaff 8529FLS - Pullrite 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:11 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Indy500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herk7769 View Post
Check the Rally threads:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...-a-169647.html

GOSHEN RALLY SURVIVAL TIPS - Elkhart Fairgrounds

And the FROG web site:

Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles.

Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles.

You must be a member of FROG - The Forest River Owners Group - (NOT the forums!) to attend ANY FROG event). That is real important as FROG is part of Forest River Inc and not the forums which belongs to Social Knowledge (the forums owner).

I have been working with FROG on planning the International Rallies for several years now and am on the semi-permanent staff there.

Attending is by first come first served when the registration opens in April 2019 and those who ask to be volunteers are selected from the pool of lucky attendees.

Herk
I just joined 30 minutes ago, I received a email . Goshen is not to far for me.
Indy500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:30 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy500 View Post
This might be the wrong place to ask , but I read alot about this FR rally in goshen . How does one get invited
Registration is open now!!
Desertsquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 05:21 AM   #5
Site Team - Lou
 
Herk7769's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Eastern PA
Posts: 22,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy500 View Post
I just joined 30 minutes ago, I received a email . Goshen is not to far for me.
https://www.eventbee.com/v/frog/even...76881#/tickets
__________________
Lou, Laura, & Freya the wonder dog
2008 GMC Sierra 3000HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2019 Flagstaff 8529FLS - Pullrite 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 07:05 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Capt. Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Franklin County, MO
Posts: 2,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy500 View Post
This might be the wrong place to ask , but I read alot about this FR rally in goshen . How does one get invited
Indy500, did you get registered for the Goshen rally?
__________________

__________________
Mike and Yvonne
and Sophie, the little white dog
2017 Columbus 320RSC
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax 4X4
“It's not how old you are, it's how you are old.”Jules Renard
"It's not the years...it's the mileage." - Indiana Jones
Capt. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 PM.