Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2019, 08:49 PM   #1
Who Dares, Wins
 
doc73's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chester County, PA
Posts: 6,557
Info on Gettyburg RALLY?

We are in the time where we need to start planning trips for the season. Any info on the 2019 Gettysburg Rally? We'd like to attend but the page just says "coming soon" as it has for the last several months. Thanks!
__________________

__________________

Pat, Jen, Heather & Sapphire, the head mouser.
2015 ChevyHD D-Max
2018 Artic Wolf 315tbh8
doc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:17 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc73 View Post
We are in the time where we need to start planning trips for the season. Any info on the 2019 Gettysburg Rally? We'd like to attend but the page just says "coming soon" as it has for the last several months. Thanks!
Hi Doc I see the dates say June 28-30. Other then that I would pm Rob dieselbobcat and ask about the campground. Have safe travels maybe we will see you there.

Tank
__________________

Tankmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:39 AM   #3
Citrus County, Fl.
 
GL1800Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Hernando, Fl
Posts: 1,900
Last I heard, he was running a little behind because of some family commitments and will post asap. Really looking forward to this rally.
__________________
2016 Forester 3011DS
2017 Toyota Corolla SE toad
PREVIOUS: 2015 Flagstaff 832IKBS
99 Terry 31G
GL1800Rider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:41 AM   #4
Who Dares, Wins
 
doc73's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chester County, PA
Posts: 6,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankmaster View Post
Hi Doc I see the dates say June 28-30. Other then that I would pm Rob dieselbobcat and ask about the campground. Have safe travels maybe we will see you there.



Tank
It is the plan to attend this year. It's not terribly far from home so we've always passed on it. Figured we would make a change.
__________________

Pat, Jen, Heather & Sapphire, the head mouser.
2015 ChevyHD D-Max
2018 Artic Wolf 315tbh8
doc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 12:05 PM   #5
Georgia Rally Coordinator
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 14,335
Rob has been pretty busy and it was supposed to have been posted last week but looks like still behind on commitments. We are planning to attend also once we can get registered. Later RJD
__________________
2015 35 FT V-Lite 30WRLIKS Diamond Package
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10 gear
Days camped 2017 62
Days camped 2018 67
Days camped 2019 30
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 12:29 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
SailorSam20500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceinspp View Post
Rob has been pretty busy and it was supposed to have been posted last week but looks like still behind on commitments. We are planning to attend also once we can get registered. Later RJD

YOU'RE planning on attending? So was I. I may have to rethink that!
__________________
Al
Save the Earth. Itís the only known planet with Beer.
S.E. Mich.
Flagstaff 26FKWS / 2018 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost SCrew
SailorSam20500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 12:41 PM   #7
Georgia Rally Coordinator
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 14,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorSam20500 View Post
YOU'RE planning on attending? So was I. I may have to rethink that!
Well me to then. However you got a long trip to and from mount Rushmore you may not make it back in time. Ford peter out Later RJD
__________________
2015 35 FT V-Lite 30WRLIKS Diamond Package
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10 gear
Days camped 2017 62
Days camped 2018 67
Days camped 2019 30
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 03:29 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
BillyBass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brownsville
Posts: 737
Post gettysburg

If someone would let me know bc we thought about going to.I was planning on going the 6/26 thru 7/1 at the artillery ridge.we would like to try it out bc it will be are first time we did a rally.
__________________
2019 Flagstaff 26 RBWS
2005 GMC Sierra 1500
2019 17 nites
BillyBass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 03:33 PM   #9
Georgia Rally Coordinator
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 14,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBass View Post
If someone would let me know bc we thought about going to.I was planning on going the 6/26 thru 7/1 at the artillery ridge.we would like to try it out bc it will be are first time we did a rally.
Check here and also at this web site daily

Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles.


Info should be coming up any day. Later RJD
__________________
2015 35 FT V-Lite 30WRLIKS Diamond Package
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10 gear
Days camped 2017 62
Days camped 2018 67
Days camped 2019 30
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 04:20 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
BillyBass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brownsville
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceinspp View Post
Check here and also at this web site daily

Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles.


Info should be coming up any day. Later RJD
Thanks but I already a member.What I would like to do is come over and check it out if possible
__________________

__________________
2019 Flagstaff 26 RBWS
2005 GMC Sierra 1500
2019 17 nites
BillyBass is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.