Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2015, 10:24 PM   #1271
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
I have a feeling alot of people will want these!

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded, 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "2 nights"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:30 PM   #1272
Now Camping Year-Round!!
 
WannaBcamping's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: GTA, Ontario
Posts: 332
So, who is travelling from Nashville to Goshen?? What ideas/plans do you have for in between rallies? What are the best places to stay at enroute?
__________________

__________________
Cathy & Fraser - Ontario, Canada
2017 Rockwood ML 2507S
2013 Columbus 325RL -parked in Florida
2011 Ford F250 Super Duty Diesel King Ranch
2011 Rockwood Roo 21RS
2009 Wildcat 29RLBS
WannaBcamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:55 PM   #1273
Senior Member
 
mike618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBcamping View Post
So, who is travelling from Nashville to Goshen?? What ideas/plans do you have for in between rallies? What are the best places to stay at enroute?

We are going to Goshen and have no plans yet, hoping for some suggestions
__________________
Mike and Mary

2014 Flagstaff 831RKBSS
2001 Suburban 2500/6.0
1999 Chevy 2500/6.0
mike618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:38 AM   #1274
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBcamping View Post
So, who is travelling from Nashville to Goshen?? What ideas/plans do you have for in between rallies? What are the best places to stay at enroute?
I recently found out I have to work the week before so I will be going home the week in between.
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 07:05 AM   #1275
Senior Member
 
Witch Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Clarksville Va.
Posts: 7,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike618 View Post
We are going to Goshen and have no plans yet, hoping for some suggestions
I'm suppose to go on to Goshin, but if they won't replace my entry door I'm not going. So I made reservations, but need to find out if they will. It warped on me and will open by itself traveling down the road. Only thing keeping it closed is the grab handle. There is a lot to see and do in between, like the Caverns and Whiskey Road. There's two or three distilleries in Kentucky. Last year we left Goshin and went down to Nashville. I'll have to find the log book from last year....
__________________
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 07:12 AM   #1276
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,320
We had plans to go from rally to rally but Beth's mother has been diagnosed with cancer and now it looks like our summer road trip will be cancelled, things do not look good, so right now things are on hold and will know more shortly. Will post more info on our plans when we know.
__________________
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 07:17 AM   #1277
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
I'm suppose to go on to Goshin, but if they won't replace my entry door I'm not going. So I made reservations, but need to find out if they will. It warped on me and will open by itself traveling down the road. Only thing keeping it closed is the grab handle. There is a lot to see and do in between, like the Caverns and Whiskey Road. There's two or three distilleries in Kentucky. Last year we left Goshin and went down to Nashville. I'll have to find the log book from last year....
Glenn you need to Count Agin the # of (Distilleries in KY)! You CANT make All the Stops on the (Bourbon Trail) in 1 or 2 Days! Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 08:33 AM   #1278
DDC
Senior Member
 
DDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Komoka Ontario
Posts: 2,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBcamping View Post
So, who is travelling from Nashville to Goshen?? What ideas/plans do you have for in between rallies? What are the best places to stay at enroute?
We are heading up to Goshen after Nashville but have nothing planed yet.
__________________
"Well that didn't go as expected"
2015 Chev 2500HD Highcountry Duramax
Cedar Creek Silverback 33IK
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 08:35 AM   #1279
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
We had plans to go from rally to rally but Beth's mother has been diagnosed with cancer and now it looks like our summer road trip will be cancelled, things do not look good, so right now things are on hold and will know more shortly. Will post more info on our plans when we know.
Sorry to hear that dblr.
I know how that goes.
Tell Beth we are thinking of her and her mom.

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded, 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "2 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 08:37 AM   #1280
DDC
Senior Member
 
DDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Komoka Ontario
Posts: 2,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
We had plans to go from rally to rally but Beth's mother has been diagnosed with cancer and now it looks like our summer road trip will be cancelled, things do not look good, so right now things are on hold and will know more shortly. Will post more info on our plans when we know.
Sorry to hear that, this is the type of news we all dread, good luck we will miss you.
__________________

__________________
"Well that didn't go as expected"
2015 Chev 2500HD Highcountry Duramax
Cedar Creek Silverback 33IK
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 PM.