Old 04-18-2015, 10:20 AM   #1281

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Glenn you need to Count Agin the # of (Distilleries in KY)! You CANT make All the Stops on the (Bourbon Trail) in 1 or 2 Days! Youroo!!
All I care about are the good ones like Maker's Mark and Wild Turkey. I think they have 9 now. They have web site with maps and everything, more then I want to know. I think I read you are only allowed to buy 3 bottles per day. look up Kentucky's bourbon trail if you have time. And why are you not coming to Nashville anyway?

Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 10:22 AM   #1282

x2

Old 04-18-2015, 10:33 AM   #1283

Do we have a schedule? I have read about catered meal, potluck, band, cornhoe tourney, raffle, etc. have I missed when these events are happening?
Old 04-18-2015, 10:36 AM   #1284
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN2TRAVEL View Post
Do we have a schedule? I have read about catered meal, potluck, band, cornhoe tourney, raffle, etc. have I missed when these events are happening?
I'm working on an official schedule.

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded, 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "2 nights"
Old 04-18-2015, 10:49 AM   #1285

Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
All I care about are the good ones like Maker's Mark and Wild Turkey. I think they have 9 now. They have web site with maps and everything, more then I want to know. I think I read you are only allowed to buy 3 bottles per day. look up Kentucky's bourbon trail if you have time. And why are you not coming to Nashville anyway?
Glen who do you think (Blazed) the Bourbon Trail? They offer (Case Discounts) so the (3) bottles will not Fly! Using your rational we also Visit the (BAD Ones) also! Otherwise we couldn't rate (MM and WT) one-way or the other! In regards to (Why) we would have to cross the (Mason-Dixon Line and the (Bourbon Trail) as well as the (Trail of Tears) to reach Nashville! Youroo!!
Old 04-18-2015, 11:50 AM   #1286

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Glen who do you think (Blazed) the Bourbon Trail? They offer (Case Discounts) so the (3) bottles will not Fly! Using your rational we also Visit the (BAD Ones) also! Otherwise we couldn't rate (MM and WT) one-way or the other! In regards to (Why) we would have to cross the (Mason-Dixon Line and the (Bourbon Trail) as well as the (Trail of Tears) to reach Nashville! Youroo!!
This is from the bourbon trail web site below. "Can you buy Bourbon at the distilleries?"
"Under Kentucky law, visitors can purchase up to three liters per customer, per day at the gift shop." I can only tell you the law and what I read, but when did you ever follow the law...... using your rational I would end up in jail. You do not need to do the whole trail of #9 unless you want a tee shirt sent to you after you send your passport to them. Pretty good gimmick to help out the rot gut ones. Now I wounder if they give you a free GET OUT OF JAIL CARD...
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 01:10 PM   #1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
I'm working on an official schedule.

TURBS
2015 camping "2 nights"
Thanks for everyone putting in the hard work one this one. Really looking forward to it
Old 04-18-2015, 01:12 PM   #1288
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN2TRAVEL View Post
Thanks for everyone putting in the hard work one this one. Really looking forward to it
Your welcome!
I hope everyone has a great time!

TURBS
2015 camping "2 nights"
Old 04-18-2015, 06:34 PM   #1289

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombDoc View Post
Simcha,
I'd like a pic of site 33 if it ain't too much to ask fellow Sabre owner
Here is Site#33 somewhat from a distance. I didn't want to get too close because I was not sure how wise to the ways of FROG Culture the current occupant is. Also I was getting a funny look.
SimchaSabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 07:00 PM   #1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
As tim said "carry on"

What are your travels between there and here in the next two months?

TURBS
2015 camping "2 nights"
Ron...We plan on leaving Nashville Shores tomorrow for about a week in the Pigeon Forge areas visiting Dolly and some old friends who leave near by. We will then make a stop near Lexington KY for a few days before hooking up with the Tadpole Rally in Rising Sun, IN the 1st weekend in May. We plan to return home about a week after that.

Once home we will have a quick 3 week refitting and restocking turn around to get reading for the next trip to Colorado (by way of Davenport, IA) around May 30. We are still planning on making contact with you then and will communicate further as the time gets closer and the plans firmer.

SimchaSabre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frog