Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2015, 11:59 AM   #171
Junior Member
 
dt82153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 6
Nashville

The wife and I will be attending. We are on site 40. Arriving on the 29th.
__________________

__________________
dt82153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:01 PM   #172
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by dt82153 View Post
The wife and I will be attending. We are on site 40. Arriving on the 29th.
See then!
Thanks for joining us!
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:10 PM   #173
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilhouettePenny View Post
I'm just a few miles up the road so I'll probably just drive in for the day. Not ready for my first rally yet, just dipping my toes into the RV scene waters. Thanks for the invitation.

What better way to get your feet wet than by joining all of us rookies and seasoned pros alike? Guarantee to be someone there that could answer a question for you or to help you out!


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:24 PM   #174
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
What better way to get your feet wet than by joining all of us rookies and seasoned pros alike? Guarantee to be someone there that could answer a question for you or to help you out!


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Just took a phone call from a first time rally attendee looking to get his feet wet!
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:55 PM   #175
Senior Member
 
Indymule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilhouettePenny View Post
I'm just a few miles up the road so I'll probably just drive in for the day. Not ready for my first rally yet, just dipping my toes into the RV scene waters. Thanks for the invitation.
So normally at these rallies we eat good food, enjoy some good drink and socialize.

This one will be special we will probably enjoy some good drink, socialize and eat some good food.

What better way to attend your first than to have one close to home. Come on out, the worse that will happen is you will meet some great people
__________________
Jay & Maria - Camp Dogs Jackson & Joplin
2015 Rockwood 2604WS Emerald
Hensley Arrow hitch
2015 Ford F350 Crewcab Lariat Diesel
Ham Callsign K9NDY
Indymule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:03 PM   #176
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indymule View Post
So normally at these rallies we eat good food, enjoy some good drink and socialize.

This one will be special we will probably enjoy some good drink, socialize and eat some good food.

What better way to attend your first than to have one close to home. Come on out, the worse that will happen is you will meet some great people
Youroo won't be there I'm guessing they'll have a great time being first timers!

At the amana rally out of almost 90 units "200" + people 90% of them were first timers!
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:09 PM   #177
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indymule View Post
So normally at these rallies we eat good food, enjoy some good drink and socialize.

This one will be special we will probably enjoy some good drink, socialize and eat some good food.

What better way to attend your first than to have one close to home. Come on out, the worse that will happen is you will meet some great people
Well said Indymule!
__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44) 2014-(59) 2015-(47)
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:14 PM   #178
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by dt82153 View Post
The wife and I will be attending. We are on site 40. Arriving on the 29th.
Welcome, I've added you to the list!
__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44) 2014-(59) 2015-(47)
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:16 PM   #179
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,115
Yeah, my friends are next to us on site 40!!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 02:42 PM   #180
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYE View Post
Yeah, my friends are next to us on site 40!!!
Sye, you have friends?
__________________

__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 AM.