Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2015, 09:55 AM   #491
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
What did he charge for ends?

TURBS
I think around $60 ea. I have them for both ends but normally only use one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01150.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	70596   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01151.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	70597   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01152.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	70598   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01153.JPG
Views:	81
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	70599   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01154.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	70600  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01155.JPG
Views:	81
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	70601   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01156.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	70602   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01157.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	70603   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01158.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	70604  
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:57 AM   #492
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
I think around $60 ea. I have them for both ends but normally only use one.
Next year I'll have you get me an end.

TURBS
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:10 PM   #493
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Next year I'll have you get me an end.

TURBS

Us too!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:04 PM   #494
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
We might take time to fit mine on both Chicky and FT Turbs trailers and see if it fits and just have duplicates made. One brown and one Hot Pink.
__________________
OldCoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:04 PM   #495
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Us too!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Well we know who will get there's first.
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:13 PM   #496
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Well we know who will get there's first.
Depends on whether Ms. Amy wants one or not. If she does, they will probably be sent out at the same time. If she doesn't, who knows when the Hot Pink one will get shipped.
__________________
OldCoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:48 AM   #497
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Hey grayfox! You are correct there! We have had the fireplace going for two weeks straight! I love it! Attachment 70588


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Absolutely beautiful.... cozy too !
__________________
grayfox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:06 AM   #498
2015 Patriot 26BH
 
Camper_Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 82
Hi Campers!

Before you know it we will all be here in Nashville.... And since Nashville IS Music City USA, I wanted to throw out an idea/offer for some live music during the gathering.
I am not sure what Nashville Shores will say and I dont know if they have a covered picnic area or something similar, but if you are interested, I can coordinate having a great country band play if we book them as soon as possible. Its a great 4 piece country band, Real country, not todays Pop-Country. The group is known as Organic Country and features 4 guys who have been in the business for decades. The lead guitar player was Randy Travis guitar player for over 30 years. The Singer is an accomplished singer/songwriter who has written several hits for some major singers. The bass player and drummer have been with the house band at the Grand Ole Opry for over 20 years. Needless to say, they are a heck of a group of guys. If the sun and the moon and stars align and we can actually make this happen, the guys will play for "Tips", which mean we have a tip jar and pass it around. If we all threw in a $20 bill for each camp site (and some liquid refreshments, you know singing makes you parched) I have no doubt we can book them.
Let me know if you are interested and if Nashville Shores would approve. I think it would be a great addition to our Nashville Rally!

thanks!

Camper_Dan
__________________
2015 Patriot 26BH (Grey Wolf)
2009 Chevy Tahoe XL
Nashville TN
Camper_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 08:13 PM   #499
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper_Dan View Post
Hi Campers!

Before you know it we will all be here in Nashville.... And since Nashville IS Music City USA, I wanted to throw out an idea/offer for some live music during the gathering.
I am not sure what Nashville Shores will say and I dont know if they have a covered picnic area or something similar, but if you are interested, I can coordinate having a great country band play if we book them as soon as possible. Its a great 4 piece country band, Real country, not todays Pop-Country. The group is known as Organic Country and features 4 guys who have been in the business for decades. The lead guitar player was Randy Travis guitar player for over 30 years. The Singer is an accomplished singer/songwriter who has written several hits for some major singers. The bass player and drummer have been with the house band at the Grand Ole Opry for over 20 years. Needless to say, they are a heck of a group of guys. If the sun and the moon and stars align and we can actually make this happen, the guys will play for "Tips", which mean we have a tip jar and pass it around. If we all threw in a $20 bill for each camp site (and some liquid refreshments, you know singing makes you parched) I have no doubt we can book them.
Let me know if you are interested and if Nashville Shores would approve. I think it would be a great addition to our Nashville Rally!

thanks!

Camper_Dan
Sounds like a great idea and some very accomplished musicians. I will give the campground a call tomorrow and see what they say and if they have such a place and any "restrictions". I'll post what they say here. Thanks for this offer, sounds like it would be a nice wrap up to a fun rally.
__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44) 2014-(59) 2015-(47)
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 08:18 PM   #500
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by BombDoc View Post
Sounds like a great idea and some very accomplished musicians. I will give the campground a call tomorrow and see what they say and if they have such a place and any "restrictions". I'll post what they say here. Thanks for this offer, sounds like it would be a nice wrap up to a fun rally.
John you might want to check to see if they have a cage for FT Turbs also.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 AM.