Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2015, 04:19 PM   #801
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Awesome. Just heard we added one more to the it's and another state! 21 states and Canada now represented!!


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
__________________

__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 05:03 PM   #802
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Our latest registrant is filling in a gap for there summer vacation tour before they head to the goshen rally.
They are in fact first time rally attendees!
Guess we'll break them in before goshen!
Now if the last 3 sites would please be from a state not already registered well have half the United States represented plus Canada!
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 06:31 PM   #803
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,437
Latest list. Welcome C&D Bills from NV. Only 3 sites left!

1. 3. Imavol, TN
2. 4. Hayes, R. KY
3. 5. Manhart, G. TN
4. 6. Baker, N. NC
5. 7. Hickok, D.,TN
6. 8. DDC, Canada
7. 9. CincyED, OH
8. 10. Toylover, IL
9. 11. Texastornado1, TX
10. 13. speedcat KY
11. 14. Watkins, OH
12. 15. Indymule, IN
13. 16. Satdog01, TN
14. 17. gljurczyk, VA
15. 18. Nicholson, VA
16. 23. Ratlief, C. TX
17. 24. Bill and Margo, MI
18. 25. CamperDan, TN
19. 26. Volkman, D. OH
20. 27. Owne, P., WI
21. 28. Tant, J, TN
22. 29. BamaBob, AL
23. 30. Pinerock, IN
24. 31. RVChick/B.dblE.dblR.un, MO
25. 32. Turbs, IA
26. 33. BombDoc, SC
27. 34. Aquaman, OH
28. 35. OldCoot, NC
29. 36. elind, MI
30. 37. dblr, DE
31. 38. Jtownstumpjumper, AR
32. 39. Sye, MI
33. 40. dt82153, MS
34. 42. Pruden, B GA
35. 43. rd3, TN
36. 44. Pleasant, C. TN
37. 45. PaulM, PA
38. 46. Schaaps, IN
39. 47. Kathy.Hugh, TN
40. 48. mike618, IL
41. 49. SilhouettePenny, TN
42. 52. senior3, TN
43. 53. B and B, Canada
44. 54. Christen, T, OH
45. 55. joforbess, TN
46. 56. Bills, C&D, NV
47. 59. Massey, L., OH
48. 60. Black, C., FL
49. 61. mcnabbwr, MI
__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44) 2014-(59) 2015-(47)
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 06:47 PM   #804
2015 Patriot 26BH
 
Camper_Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 82
Yaba Daba Do! Its going to be a great time!
__________________
2015 Patriot 26BH (Grey Wolf)
2009 Chevy Tahoe XL
Nashville TN
Camper_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:41 PM   #805
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by BombDoc View Post
Latest list. Welcome C&D Bills from NV. Only 3 sites left!

1. 3. Imavol, TN
2. 4. Hayes, R. KY
3. 5. Manhart, G. TN
4. 6. Baker, N. NC
5. 7. Hickok, D.,TN
6. 8. DDC, Canada
7. 9. CincyED, OH
8. 10. Toylover, IL
9. 11. Texastornado1, TX
10. 13. speedcat KY
11. 14. Watkins, OH
12. 15. Indymule, IN
13. 16. Satdog01, TN
14. 17. gljurczyk, VA
15. 18. Nicholson, VA
16. 23. Ratlief, C. TX
17. 24. Bill and Margo, MI
18. 25. CamperDan, TN
19. 26. Volkman, D. OH
20. 27. Owne, P., WI
21. 28. Tant, J, TN
22. 29. BamaBob, AL
23. 30. Pinerock, IN
24. 31. RVChick/B.dblE.dblR.un, MO
25. 32. Turbs, IA
26. 33. BombDoc, SC
27. 34. Aquaman, OH
28. 35. OldCoot, NC
29. 36. elind, MI
30. 37. dblr, DE
31. 38. Jtownstumpjumper, AR
32. 39. Sye, MI
33. 40. dt82153, MS
34. 42. Pruden, B GA
35. 43. rd3, TN
36. 44. Pleasant, C. TN
37. 45. PaulM, PA
38. 46. Schaaps, IN
39. 47. Kathy.Hugh, TN
40. 48. mike618, IL
41. 49. SilhouettePenny, TN
42. 52. senior3, TN
43. 53. B and B, Canada
44. 54. Christen, T, OH
45. 55. joforbess, TN
46. 56. Bills, C&D, NV
47. 59. Massey, L., OH
48. 60. Black, C., FL
49. 61. mcnabbwr, MI
Goshen will be tame this year!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 11:26 PM   #806
Senior Member
 
B and B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmot Twp, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,604
We hopefully are welcomed back at Nashville Shores! Do they allow golf carts and Tiki Huts?
__________________
B and B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:34 PM   #807
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,343
Just got the FROG Newsletter and was so excited to see our FROG Phest listed!! Looked great!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:44 PM   #808
Senior Member
 
BamaBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Whereever our Berkshire is Parked!
Posts: 6,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Just got the FROG Newsletter and was so excited to see our FROG Phest listed!! Looked great!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
AND I saw where ya'll got an additional 10 sites?? WOW!!
__________________
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013 - 24 • 2014 - 42 • 2015 - 56 • Jul 2016 - Fulltime •
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 04:07 PM   #809
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by B and B View Post
We hopefully are welcomed back at Nashville Shores! Do they allow golf carts and Tiki Huts?
Well, the TIKI hut will not be in Nashville, but it will hopefully be in Goshen providing I can get it off of work, still an issue.
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 04:08 PM   #810
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Just got the FROG Newsletter and was so excited to see our FROG Phest listed!! Looked great!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
I never get any newsletters, I wonder why??
__________________

__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 PM.