Old 10-10-2016, 01:33 AM   #31
Director, FROG

On Friday we enjoyed a cruise on Northeast Harbor and some of the surrounding waters. It was a beautiful day on smooth waters under a crystal-clear sky. The foliage is spectacular, just about at peak. Following a continental breakfast on Saturday, we did a trolley tour of Acadia National Park, celebrating its own 100th birthday along with that of the National Park Service. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights featured campfires under skies blanked with more stars than we've seen in years.

Saturday evening Cindy and I got to have dinner with our grandson Zach. We'd just learned he was here from NY with his former college roommate from New Orleans to climb Cadillac Mountain and be among the first in North America to see the sun touch North America that morning.

The rain today limited everyone's outside activities, but didn't stop us from enjoying a bar-b-q dinner this evening. Following another continental breakfast, we'll all be on our way to our next adventures, including some of us who will go down the coast to Foxboro, MA for the FROG Boston Freedom Rally.

We wish safe travels and great adventures to one and all, wherever the next adventure might be!

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 03:47 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
On Friday we enjoyed a cruise on Northeast Harbor and some of the surrounding waters. It was a beautiful day on smooth waters under a crystal-clear sky. The foliage is spectacular, just about at peak. Following a continental breakfast on Saturday, we did a trolley tour of Acadia National Park, celebrating its own 100th birthday along with that of the National Park Service. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights featured campfires under skies blanked with more stars than we've seen in years.

Saturday evening Cindy and I got to have dinner with our grandson Zach. We'd just learned he was here from NY with his former college roommate from New Orleans to climb Cadillac Mountain and be among the first in North America to see the sun touch North America that morning.

The rain today limited everyone's outside activities, but didn't stop us from enjoying a bar-b-q dinner this evening. Following another continental breakfast, we'll all be on our way to our next adventures, including some of us who will go down the coast to Foxboro, MA for the FROG Boston Freedom Rally.

We wish safe travels and great adventures to one and all, wherever the next adventure might be!
Bob and Cindy, My hat is off to you both, You guys seem to have a magic touch. If a person doesn't enjoy the things that you put together, It is truly there problem. I know you don't like smoke blown at you two, but you guys are really the best at what you do. Even though I couldn't make it I have stayed in contact with people there, not ever a bad word. As I go glamping, If I see a Forest River brand unit, I always stop by to introduce myself, mostly amazed about the people I meet That do not know about the Forest River Owners Group (F.R.O.G.) I give them the information. I have owned different brand X's in my life time, but 3 FR trailers. What keeps me loyalty branded is because I have never seen such a great commitment from FR to there owners and set rallies up all over our Great County. Wish I could make them all, I was in withdrawals not being able to be in Goshen again my Favorite. But once again life got in the way of me not being in Maine. Congratulation on another successful rally. Safe Travels to you and Cindy hope to see you again soon.... A truly international organization. To all rally attendees also safe travels to either home or your next great adventure. (and how about sharing some more pictures)

Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 04:04 PM   #33

x2 on more pictures
Old 10-16-2016, 11:04 AM   #34

Send a message via Skype™ to DAISY BOYKIN
Lobster trip to maine

A few pictures of the Maine rally: MAMA FROG preparing for boat tour, A small summer cottage on Mount Desert Island (ACADIA NAT PARK). Our SEA PRINCESS tour of Acadia Nat Park. Some Colors of the leaves n ear Bar Harbor.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0450.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	123103   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0471.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	123104   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0446.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	123105   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0486.JPG
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	123106   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0487.JPG
Size:	180.1 KB
ID:	123107  

BOLIY PRO 3600SI GEN
DAYS CAMPED 2016 74 DAYS
DAISY BOYKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 11:12 AM   #35

More Maine Rally Pics

More Maine PICS: Looking down on the town of BAR HARBOR from top of CADILLAC MOUNTAIN in ACADIA NAT PARK. Our trolley ride tour of ACADIA NAT PARK. More colors of the fall foliage. Would you believe a full blown McDonalds in this house in FREEPORT, MAINE.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0506.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	123108   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0509.JPG
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	123109   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0542.JPG
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	123110   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0547.JPG
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	123111   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0544.JPG
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	123112  

BOLIY PRO 3600SI GEN
DAYS CAMPED 2016 74 DAYS
Old 10-16-2016, 11:28 AM   #36

More pics of maine

More rally pic: VIP on TROLLEY TOUR, Another pic of two cruise ships in BAR HARBOR with PIC made from top of CADILLIAC MOUNTAIN, More fall foliage, SMALL SUMMER COTTAGE ON DESERT ISLAND (some of the summer cottages had 100 bedrooms and built before 1900. HARBOR SEALS viewed from tour boat near Large CRANBERRY ISLAND near ACADIA NAT PARK.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0514.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	123114   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0508.JPG
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	123115   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0485.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	123116   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0464.JPG
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	123117   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0461.JPG
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	123118  

BOLIY PRO 3600SI GEN
DAYS CAMPED 2016 74 DAYS
Old 10-16-2016, 11:40 AM   #37

Return from maine rally

We returned to our home in Jacksonville, FL which is only 2 1/2 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. Lots of beach erosion and homes damaged in our neighborhood from falling oak trees. Our home came through with out any damage. We lost power for around 20 hours loosing food in fridge. We were very lucky!
Thank you IGGY for your concern.
BOLIY PRO 3600SI GEN
DAYS CAMPED 2016 74 DAYS
Old 10-16-2016, 11:47 AM   #38

Two lobsters for daisy boykin

Packrat48 hope you are doing fine, just thought I would let you know your lobster did not go to waste. I had TWO LOBSTERS AT THE DINNER!!!!!! But the truth is the lady sitting next to me gave up hers as she could not eat the BUG for some reason. Hers and mine sure was good along with a large portion of my wife's lobster. Sure was easy to pig out!!!!!
BOLIY PRO 3600SI GEN
DAYS CAMPED 2016 74 DAYS
Old 10-16-2016, 10:59 PM   #39
Director, FROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAISY BOYKIN View Post
Packrat48 hope you are doing fine, just thought I would let you know your lobster did not go to waste. I had TWO LOBSTERS AT THE DINNER!!!!!! But the truth is the lady sitting next to me gave up hers as she could not eat the BUG for some reason. Hers and mine sure was good along with a large portion of my wife's lobster. Sure was easy to pig out!!!!!
Sid, you should have spoken out. I had no idea that people were forcing their lobsters on you like that. I COULD HAVE HELPED. It's just another service we provide.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 02:21 PM   #40

Lobster eating

Sorry Bob, I was just cleaned up all extra lobsters. Did not need to see anything being thrown in the trash can. You have to really act fast when it comes to extra lobsters. I have been known to eat four (4) 1.5 lb lobsters.

Not bragging you know.

BOLIY PRO 3600SI GEN
DAYS CAMPED 2016 74 DAYS

Tags
vent