Old 06-06-2011, 09:44 PM   #161

I guess with our (Leader) out west on Vac. we are lost sheep! All we can hope for is (Hope&Change). If he is gone very long I am going to contact (Donald Trump). We need solid,honest,sincere,leadership for the (Tadpole Rally)! Youroo!!

Old 06-06-2011, 11:00 PM   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I guess with our (Leader) out west on Vac. we are lost sheep! All we can hope for is (Hope&Change). If he is gone very long I am going to contact (Donald Trump). We need solid,honest,sincere,leadership for the (Tadpole Rally)! Youroo!!

Never fear, we have the rig pointed east and are headed for Ohio. Spending three nights in the Black Hills of South Dakota and will finish up the drive home Thursday and Friday. I believe that you will get along just fine without me. You overestimate my leadership abilities.

hoffkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #163

Hoff,I contacted the Wauseon High School Marching Band for your Homecoming! Some of the Tadpoles have turned it Frogs while you were gone. (Welcome Home)!! Youroo!!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #164

We are going to try to work your mini-rally in our schedule. I just saw there are a few sites still available. I hope we can join the group and meet some new friends.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:19 PM   #165

Quote:
Hoff,I contacted the Wauseon High School Marching Band for your Homecoming! Some of the Tadpoles have turned it Frogs while you were gone. (Welcome Home)!! Youroo!!

Can't wait til the Tadpole.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:49 PM   #166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Habit1 View Post
We are going to try to work your mini-rally in our schedule. I just saw there are a few sites still available. I hope we can join the group and meet some new friends.
By your BIO. I see that you own a used furniture & antique store. My wife & I Live in a used furniture & antique Store! Knocking on the door to a Museum! See you at the (Tadpole Rally)! Youroo!!
Old 06-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #167

Well we made it back to the Buckeye State from the wild west. Arrived home this evening, have the camper unpacked, and we are now working on a lot of laundry. Camper and truck both need a good washing but it is good to be home.

Once I wade thru the over 2,000 pictures that my daughter and I took I will see if I can't post up some of the good ones on here. Below is a teaser of our horseback ride in the Tetons (Spring Creek Ranch just outside Jackson, wonderful place, the memories will last a lifetime of that ride).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spring Creek Ranch 2011.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	6224  
Old 06-16-2011, 07:50 AM   #168

Hoff,did the CG say yes or no to a 1 day yard sale during the (Tadpole Rally)? If, a BIG if,we get our slide repaired, down 3 weeks this time so far. We will be (DRAGING) the trailer into the (Tadpole Rally) with our luck! Just to be on the (Safe) side we replaced all of the tires that came from the factory! They are (NOT) China made. We went up in size & load rating. Yes the rims are rated for the additional PSI. It took a lot of the (Hog Wallering) movement out of the unit! When we get it back, if I work on it some more,we hope to be at the (Tadpole Rally). Youroo!! Fulltime RV repair for Partime fun!!
Old 06-17-2011, 07:46 AM   #169

Since I am on the (Sports & Entertainment Committee) for the (Tadpole Rally) I am bringing (4) old China made tires and (16) old Concertone units to play (Concertoss) same rules as (Corn Hole)! We have (20) teams signed up so far! Dont delay,sign up now, prizes will be a Tire pressure gauge from (Hancook). Youroo!!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:24 PM   #170

Quote:
Since I am on the (Sports & Entertainment Committee) for the (Tadpole Rally) I am bringing (4) old China made tires and (16) old Concertone units to play (Concertoss) same rules as (Corn Hole)! We have (20) teams signed up so far! Dont delay,sign up now, prizes will be a Tire pressure gauge from (Hancook). Youroo!!
Although Concertoss sounds fun I'm not touching this with a 10 ft pole.

Chinese tires and Concertone discussions are almost as heated/warm as the "will my truck tow this" discussions.

Tags
frog