Old 05-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #1
Director, FROG

Purple Mountains Majesty, Grand Teton National Park, WY, August 25-29

Purple Mountains Majesty, Grand Teton National Park, WY
August 25 - August 29, 2013

The Tetons will take your breath away. Itís just that simple. The mountains soar well over a mile above the beautiful valley of Jackson Hole. The Snake River runs cold and clean, and Jackson and Jenny Lakes and others reflect the peaks in crystal clear waters. Wildlife abounds, and history surrounds you at every step. Not far away are the fun and excitement of the Town of Jackson and the Jackson Hole Ski Resort. And we'll be right in the center of it all for four nights of full hookup camping at Colter Bay Campground on the shores of Jackson Lake.

We'll enjoy:

■Welcome Bar-B-Q Dinner and Orientation
■Morning boat cruise on Jackson Lake
■Cowboy breakfast on private island beneath the Teton Range
■Covered wagon transportation to closing dinner
■Closing dinner and western music concert under the stars
■Time to explore the grandeur of the parks, its scenery, and its wildlife
■An opportunity to make and renew friendships and create memories for a lifetime

Join us in the Tetons as part of our Wild West Roundup that includes Colorado Springs, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and the Black Hills.

NOTE: This trip is limited to 25 RVs or to 55 people, whichever we reach first.

SPECIAL DISCOUNT NOTE: If you go on more than one of the trips in the Wild West Roundup, you can deduct $25 (per trip) from the total cost of the second, third, and fourth trips.

Go to www.forestriverfrog.com and click on "FROG Rallies and Trips" for more information or a registration form.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #2

Beautiful picture. I recognize the view. I'm pretty positive it was taken from the same campsite we stayed on in a visit to the Tetons in 1994 on our trip through the west. We had planned on staying in the Tetons just one night and spending 4 nights at Yellowstone. Knowing we would never again have a campsite with such a magnificent view, we flipped our plans and stayed 4 nights at the Tetons and one night in Yellowstone. Never regretted the decision.

Taylorgso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
Director, FROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorgso View Post
Beautiful picture. I recognize the view. I'm pretty positive it was taken from the same campsite we stayed on in a visit to the Tetons in 1994 on our trip through the west. We had planned on staying in the Tetons just one night and spending 4 nights at Yellowstone. Knowing we would never again have a campsite with such a magnificent view, we flipped our plans and stayed 4 nights at the Tetons and one night in Yellowstone. Never regretted the decision.
This is the view from Colter Bay, where we'll be staying. Cindy took the shot when we were there in 2006. She went to walk the dog down by Jackson Lake, and Mount Moran and the Tetons were shrouded in fog. In about 5 minutes that it took to come back and get the camera, the fog had lifted.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #4

WOW! I am not sure if we can pull the time off from work; but if we can; we will be there!!!!

We were tent campers then; but we loved the Tetons!!! ...and just like Taylorgso, we flipped our stay around...
Zambolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #5

Bob, I think I will be emailing you the registration forms for the Tetons and the Yellowstone portion of these trips tonight. Need to talk to Linda one final time but I thin we are going to change our plans and attend these two events and may travel from Goshen to Glacier Nat Part and then down to these two segments. Will try to get it out tonight.

Ron Prater
Old 05-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #6

Bob, registration forms sent just now by email and PDF attachment.

Ron Prater