Registration is now open on the FROG website
St. Augustine Fountain of Youth Tour
January 21-26, 2014
Join FROG to kick off the New Year in beautiful and historic St. Augustine, FL!
Ponce de Leon came 500 years ago, looking for the Fountain of Youth. He found Florida, and claimed it for Spain, and much of that heritage still lingers.
As soon as you cross the Bridge of Lions you know you're some place special. From the imposing Castillo de San Marcos, the oldest masonry fort in the country, to the graceful spires and floor-to-ceiling Tiffany glass windows of Flagler College; from the distinctive striped lighthouse on Anastasia Island to the Oldest House Museum; from alligators to art, St. Augustine has something for everyone.
Come join us in the oldest permanent European settlement in the United States. Escape to the warm sun, beautiful beaches, rich history, and stunning architecture of Florida's east coast. View the skyline as you enjoy a cruise on the schooner Freedom.
And while you're there, just maybe you can re-capture some of your youth.
Your St. Augustine adventure includes:
- 5 nights of full hookup camping at Stagecoach RV Park, just five miles from downtown St. Augustine
- Welcome Dinner
- Three (3) Continental Breakfasts
- Farewell Dinner
- Private cruise on the schooner Freedom
- FROG overview tram tour of historic St. Augustine
- Multi-day tram ticket for touring on your own, including free admission to:
- Old Jail
- Oldest Store Museum Experience
- St. Augustine History Museum
- Fountain of Youth
- Lightner Museum
- Oldest House
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Spanish Military Hospital
Join us in St. Augustine at the Fountain of Youth for great fun with old and new friends. You'll feel like a kid again!
NOTE: Because of space limitations in the campground and on board the schooner Freedom, this trip is limited to 20 RVs or 40 people, whichever comes first.