Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2018, 04:28 PM   #1061

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
Good morning SYE, still on the road getting home, should get there Wed. In WV. This morning what a dump we picked. I hear Banjos
hey watch it now. You sure that wasn't a fiddle playing country roads?
1 mutt
on occasion 1 DD
themounties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 05:50 PM   #1062

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Joyce and I again "Thank Everyone" for coming to the Tadpole Rally! Lowbubba was the Last to leave but in doing so He Sold all the leftover firewood and collected all the Aluminum cans! Again,thanks to All,Mr & Mrs Youroo!!

A big Thank You to you and Joyce for your work that you put into organizing the Tadpole Rally.
Jeff & Lynn
Scotty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 06:10 PM   #1063

Hey Tim was you job still running when you got back?
packrat48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 07:54 PM   #1064
Phat Phrog

Thank you again from us PPST FROGs!!! We all had such hysterical fun at this years Tadpole Rally!!
I loved how this year was geared towards less time in our kitchens preparing a dish, to easy peasy appetizers! It gave the opportunity for the entire Rally, to just hang out together! Friends seeing friends, and meeting new friends!
Donald and Dad did an amazing job with the nightly entertainment!! Oh the pictures I have of that fun!!! The PPST Phrogetts made our debut!! I think we were entertaining.....!!! Lol!!
Oh let’s not forget about the FROG dinner.....ohhhh I am iiiiinnnn love with this dessert called Milk Cake!!! I need some now! Was two pieces too much?!?
The cornhole tournament....let’s just not go there! (Congratulations again....Aquaman! Did I mention Aquaman won...again! (Thanks to Dave!)
Oh, oh, oh....and the crafting we did????....it will always hang at my campsite!! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] Joyce, you amaze us at your ideas!! Thank you!
Last and not least....having FROG Bob and Cindy there with us, was like having family home all together!! I can’t even express the love that we all have, for you both! Truly! [emoji177][emoji177]
Have a wonderful summer, get out there and Glamp away!!!
See you at the next Rally!!
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 07:59 PM   #1065
Broken Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by packrat48 View Post
Hey Tim was you job still running when you got back?
No, actually.

I had just literally (and not exaggerating at all) put the truck in reverse to back the trailer into the driveway when the boss called. Im thinking "does the sonofa***** have cameras on my house?!?" A 750 HP vacuum pump kept tripping out. I managed to avoid going in, but i spent a good hour on the phone trying to talk him thru it.

Tim

"Camper" 2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
"Casper" 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
..ProPride 3P Hitch - "Yeah. It's worth it."
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:47 PM   #1066
DW of Silhouette Penny

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Thank you again from us PPST FROGs!!! We all had such hysterical fun at this years Tadpole Rally!!
I loved how this year was geared towards less time in our kitchens preparing a dish, to easy peasy appetizers! It gave the opportunity for the entire Rally, to just hang out together! Friends seeing friends, and meeting new friends!
Donald and Dad did an amazing job with the nightly entertainment!! Oh the pictures I have of that fun!!! The PPST Phrogetts made our debut!! I think we were entertaining.....!!! Lol!!
Oh let’s not forget about the FROG dinner.....ohhhh I am iiiiinnnn love with this dessert called Milk Cake!!! I need some now! Was two pieces too much?!?
The cornhole tournament....let’s just not go there! (Congratulations again....Aquaman! Did I mention Aquaman won...again! (Thanks to Dave!)
Oh, oh, oh....and the crafting we did????....it will always hang at my campsite!! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] Joyce, you amaze us at your ideas!! Thank you!
Last and not least....having FROG Bob and Cindy there with us, was like having family home all together!! I can’t even express the love that we all have, for you both! Truly! [emoji177][emoji177]
Have a wonderful summer, get out there and Glamp away!!!
See you at the next Rally!!
I do believe everyone had a great time. Thank you Joyce and Youroo for hosting such a fantastic party. Lol. The Tip-off was a good addition. The extra time with good food and friends was a brilliant way to start the rally!! The PPST Phrogettes are available to entertain with a small “very”small nominal fee!!
Thank you Donald and Rolly, I had so much fun trying to sing like you.
Until next time...

2014 Sabre Silhouette 299RKDS
Labdudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 10:37 PM   #1067

I don't know about this rally....

Seemed like I was being promised lots of swimming. Got to our site and found dry ground!!! What's with that??? I mean, I brought my scuba gear!

Did decide that Witch Doctor needs to go back for some remedial spell casting (or is it chicken bone throwing???) Major rain storm delayed the corn hole tournament...

And all that Mexican food, beans, beans, the musical fruit... WHERE WAS THE BEANO???

Next we had the multiple audible assaults from the "star" singers at multiple nights of karaoke, I don't know if my hearing will EVER recover.

Then Mrs. Youroo sets my DW loose with tools, wire, and beads. The result looks like something to do me major harm! Well, I was able to hide it in one of our storage bays...

And to top everything off, some pyromaniac sets off a huge pyroclastic display (pictures have been posted) to top off the whole event! Was he trying to replicate the Hawaii Kilauea volcano???

Finally, I've heard all the pitiful complaints from folks about the trains in Goshen, they have no idea. Have you ever been just falling asleep when a 10 gazillion horsepower tug goes by pushing 7 or 8 barges up river? I mean, the vibrations almost shook me out of bed.

On the upside, we got a great sunset and I was able to visit a rather large meteorite that fell on a nearby farm!

With all that said, Cathy and I had a great time, enjoyed hanging with all the wonderful Frogs, and hope to see everyone again soon.

Thanks to Youroo, Joyce, Frog Bob and Cindy for a fabulous rally..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Meteorite2.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	363.5 KB
ID:	171318   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1370.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	220.0 KB
ID:	171319  
S.E. Mich. Flagstaff 26FKWS / 2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost SCrew Propride
SailorSam20500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 11:46 AM   #1068

Would someone Post Pics of the "Frog Flippen and Corn Hole Champs!

Need Frog Flippen/Corn Hole Champ Pics Posted and sent to My E Mail! Thanks,Youroo!! PS Aquaman Please LIMIT Pics!
Old 05-10-2018, 08:08 PM   #1069

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Need Frog Flippen/Corn Hole Champ Pics Posted and sent to My E Mail! Thanks,Youroo!! PS Aquaman Please LIMIT Pics!

Here’s a pic of the corn hole champs! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0157.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	317.4 KB
ID:	171390 I don’t have any pics of the frog flipping champ[emoji471]. But here’s a pic of Aquaman trying to get his hat on his inflated head[emoji849][emoji196][emoji16].Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0137.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	298.6 KB
ID:	171391
columbus 298RL
2019 Ford F-350 6.7
PineRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:24 PM   #1070

It ain't frog flipping, sorry. In fact I don't really know WHAT this was. 
Name:   20180510_211942.jpeg
Views: 241
Size:  12.2 KB

He who dies with the most tools, wins!
SilhouettePenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:08 PM   #1071

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilhouettePenny View Post
It ain't frog flipping, sorry. In fact I don't really know WHAT this was. Attachment 171396

Sorry to get off track here, but...coming back from tadpole when we met going up that hill and I smoked you with my 6.2 gasser against your 6.8 diesel, that was sweet[emoji16]. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.🤪
columbus 298RL
2019 Ford F-350 6.7
PineRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 03:08 AM   #1072

Now that the rally is over, where do we hang out & post at 0300 hrs?

Old 05-12-2018, 05:47 AM   #1073

Might be the PPST thread, only one they will allow you on, or just check in with SYE, he's up at work

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 05:56 AM   #1074

Quote:
Now that the rally is over, where do we hang out & post at 0300 hrs?
Some! Not to mention anyone by Name,will be Hanging out on the "Motor Coach" area! Also joining "FMCA",and Looking Down on us "Little People" doing this while Only wearing 1 Shoe! Youroo!!
Old 05-12-2018, 09:10 AM   #1075

I heard about that just today, can't believe he went over to the dark side. I also don't believe he went back to the scene of the crime and picked up the long lost shoe. But the Concorde is nice!

Old 05-12-2018, 09:16 AM   #1076

Quote:
I heard about that just today, can't believe he went over to the dark side. I also don't believe he went back to the scene of the crime and picked up the long lost shoe. But the Concorde is nice!
AMEN Brother, just believe, believe...[emoji48][emoji879]

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:55 PM   #1077

Time to start the countdown to the 2019 Tadpole..

Do we need a new thread?
S.E. Mich. Flagstaff 26FKWS / 2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost SCrew Propride
SailorSam20500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 02:49 AM   #1078

Putting the dog out and throwing a log on the fire!