Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #161
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
So there's a 48v class huh.
Guess I better hold off on returning the plywood. Getting 1/32 ply in 4x8 sheets is hard.
__________________

__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 09:26 AM   #162
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Are brushless motors allowed with 16x 4 windings?
What about quad relay syncronizers?
Sometimes you can get away with high capacity oversize multi-plex relucter rings to. If legal.
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 09:34 AM   #163
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Are brushless motors allowed with 16x 4 windings?
What about quad relay syncronizers?
Sometimes you can get away with high capacity oversize multi-plex relucter rings to. If legal.
Yep, just no flux capacitor
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 09:35 AM   #164
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
So there's a 48v class huh.
See Lowbbuba you have stirred up a mess.( He) will put pontoons on a Golf cart and sneek up the River. Knowing (HIM) he will have a remote device on it somehow.Dont sell the Ramp plywood yet! We could just charge (HIM) a real high (Out of State Entrance Fee),maybe that would slow (HIM) down? Houston we have got a Problem!! Lowbubba, keep this on the Downlow! Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 09:38 AM   #165
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbubba View Post

Yep, just no flux capacitor
Flux capacitors are so 90's
Were using BBC capacitors now
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #166
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post

Flux capacitors are so 90's
Were using BBC capacitors now
I'm still stuck in the 60's.


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3015623942.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	27644
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #167
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
See Lowbbuba you have stirred up a mess.( He) will put pontoons on a Golf cart and sneek up the River. Knowing (HIM) he will have a remote device on it somehow.Dont sell the Ramp plywood yet! We could just charge (HIM) a real high (Out of State Entrance Fee),maybe that would slow (HIM) down? Houston we have got a Problem!! Lowbubba, keep this on the Downlow! Youroo!!
Lowbubba,I have seen Drones flying over also reports of Subs in the River. Do you think (He) is spying on us? Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #168
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #169
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #170
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,015
Doug & Lowbubba,it appears you are going to Up your Game to Beat Turbs Air Show! We cant keep (HIM) down? Youroo!!
__________________

__________________
youroo is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 PM.