Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #321
Member
 
CampOsborne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: West Milton
Posts: 30
Alison and I had a wonderful time! Thanks to all that made it possible for us all to get together! Thanks to Bob and his wife for all the hospitality! Thanks a million to Youroo for helping point out all of the things that I either did not know or was not aware of.

And the final thanks to my DW for the early enough warning that our dirty laundry was heading down the road with the rest of the trash that was collected. We can't make it to Goshen but hope to see everyone again soon.
__________________

__________________
2005 Chevy Z71 K1500 Suburban
2012 Forest River Grey Wolf 27BH
CampOsborne is offline  
Old 04-28-2013, 11:14 PM   #322
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 576
Checked out the new OMI headquarters building, purchased with funds raised at our Tadpole Rally. Please watch this site for importation announcements of new plans and upcoming events.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2985720383.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	29218
__________________

__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-28-2013, 11:42 PM   #323
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Middlebury, IN
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Bob
What's your plans between now and Canada Rally?
Iggy
Iggy, we'll be in the St. Louis area next weekend for a family event. After that we have no trips scheduled before Niagara, and will be working on the Goshen Rally as well as the western trip and Charleston.

We had hoped to go to the Branson rally, but aren't sure that's going to happen.

Do you have something in mind?
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline  
Old 04-28-2013, 11:49 PM   #324
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
Iggy, we'll be in the St. Louis area next weekend for a family event. After that we have no trips scheduled before Niagara, and will be working on the Goshen Rally as well as the western trip and Charleston.

We had hoped to go to the Branson rally, but aren't sure that's going to happen.

Do you have something in mind?
Have a rest you two. We are trying to figure if we will make Branson or not. Too much time in between things so we still aren't sure if we will make it or not.
Looking forward in hearing the plans for the left coast.
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 08:41 PM   #325
Member
 
LeNe4847's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Where ever we park it!!
Posts: 69
Thanks to Youroo and Mrs Youroo (AKA older sis) we had a wonderful time!

Lee and Neva.
__________________
Lee and Neva

2015 Ceder Creek 36CKTS
LeNe4847 is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 09:00 PM   #326
Senior Member
 
DougP47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 327
Thanks to Forest River, Bob and Cindy, Mr and Mrs Youroo for putting on a great event. We had a great time hanging around camp fires and comparing all the different MODs
Bob I have a small request for those going to Goshen you might want to build a porch for those that canít hang with the BIG Dogs. They like to make water slides out of there Sierra when they canít hang
__________________


Ram 1500
Big Horn
Hemi 5.7 2011
Salem 30KQBSS 2012
DougP47 is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #327
Senior Member
 
armye7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 264
Hey Bob it was nice chatting with you at the Pilot yesterday.
__________________
armye7 is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #328
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougP47 View Post
Thanks to Forest River, Bob and Cindy, Mr and Mrs Youroo for putting on a great event. We had a great time hanging around camp fires and comparing all the different MODs
Bob I have a small request for those going to Goshen you might want to build a porch for those that canít hang with the BIG Dogs. They like to make water slides out of there Sierra when they canít hang
Who you sayin' can't hang? I went to get a beer, came back to the fire and the entire crew went to bed. And it wasn't a water slide, I was saving water to wet down the gravel road on my way out
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:33 PM   #329
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post

Who you sayin' can't hang? I went to get a beer, came back to the fire and the entire crew went to bed. And it wasn't a water slide, I was saving water to wet down the gravel road on my way out
Wet down the road? The rest of us are still scooping the mud off of our hoods. It looked like a mud slide. You all had water running out of places no water was suppose to be running out of.
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 12:48 AM   #330
Senior Member
 
DougP47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by armye7 View Post
Hey Bob it was nice chatting with you at the Pilot yesterday.
armye7 talk about timing meeting you there. Right after i started the pump they came out and changed the price. Up of course from $3.33- $3.54. Made it back without any issue. Sure is a great get away place. They are having a Veterans Day event. We might go back to help them with a rc scale model display.
__________________

__________________


Ram 1500
Big Horn
Hemi 5.7 2011
Salem 30KQBSS 2012
DougP47 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 AM.