Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-06-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
Director, FROG

Tampa area FROGs, let's get together for dinner!

Tampa area FROGs, let’s get together for dinner!

Cindy and I are going to be in the Tampa area for the Florida RV Super Show, and we’d love to get together and meet as many FROGs as possible.

Skip and Suzanne Fuller have made arrangements for us to have dinner at Lazydays RV on Sunday, January 13, at 6:00 p.m.. The dinner will consist of:
Freshly made Caesar salad
Roast Prime Rib of beef with Rosemary au jus
Chicken Marsala
Fresh market vegetables
Loaded mashed potatoes
Warmed dinner rolls and butter
Chef's selection of Dessert
Water, soda, coffee, and iced tea

This is "sort of" a Dutch treat dinner. Your cost is $10 per person for up to two people in your family. If you bring children or other dependents, their cost is $5 per person. Age 5 and under are free. You can pay by cash, or by check made payable to FROG.
THIS IS NOT A CAMPOUT, but rather an opportunity to get acquainted with other FROGs in the area, find out about some of the upcoming events, enjoy a great dinner, and just have some pleasant time together. Of course, if you'd like to contact Lazydays about staying at their campground, you're certainly welcome to do so. There will also be some attendance prizes up for grabs.

BECAUSE THERE IS LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE, PLEASE BE SURE TO LET US KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO COME. You can either call me on my cell phone at (314) 607-1531, or drop me a note at frog@forestriverinc.com.

Lazydays RV is located at 6130 Lazydays Blvd., Seffner, FL 33584, just off of Interstate 4 at State Highway 579 (Exit 10). Their GPS coordinates are Lat: 28° 00'23.70"N Long: 82° 18'30.82"W. The dinner will be held in their main registration building.

If you're not able to be at the dinner, but will be at the RV Show, please stop by and say "hello." We'll be in the RV World of Lakeland display. Thanks to Pete Ackerman and his staff for sharing some of their space to let us promote FROG.

We hope all of you enjoyed a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season. We wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year, and we hope to see you for dinner on January 13.

And special thanks to Skip and Suzanne Fuller for doing so much of the work to make these arrangements.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G.
Tampa area FROGs, let’s get together for dinner!

Cindy and I are going to be in the Tampa area for the Florida RV Super Show, and we’d love to get together and meet as many FROGs as possible.

Skip and Suzanne Fuller have made arrangements for us to have dinner at Lazydays RV on Sunday, January 13, at 6:00 p.m.. The dinner will consist of:
Freshly made Caesar salad
Roast Prime Rib of beef with Rosemary au jus
Chicken Marsala
Fresh market vegetables
Loaded mashed potatoes
Warmed dinner rolls and butter
Chef's selection of Dessert
Water, soda, coffee, and iced tea

This is "sort of" a Dutch treat dinner. Your cost is $10 per person for up to two people in your family. If you bring children or other dependents, their cost is $5 per person. Age 5 and under are free. You can pay by cash, or by check made payable to FROG.

THIS IS NOT A CAMPOUT, but rather an opportunity to get acquainted with other FROGs in the area, find out about some of the upcoming events, enjoy a great dinner, and just have some pleasant time together. Of course, if you'd like to contact Lazydays about staying at their campground, you're certainly welcome to do so. There will also be some attendance prizes up for grabs.

BECAUSE THERE IS LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE, PLEASE BE SURE TO LET US KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO COME. You can either call me on my cell phone at (314) 607-1531, or drop me a note at frog@forestriverinc.com.

Lazydays RV is located at 6130 Lazydays Blvd., Seffner, FL 33584, just off of Interstate 4 at State Highway 579 (Exit 10). Their GPS coordinates are Lat: 28° 00'23.70"N Long: 82° 18'30.82"W. The dinner will be held in their main registration building.

If you're not able to be at the dinner, but will be at the RV Show, please stop by and say "hello." We'll be in the RV World of Lakeland display. Thanks to Pete Ackerman and his staff for sharing some of their space to let us promote FROG.

We hope all of you enjoyed a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season. We wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year, and we hope to see you for dinner on January 13.

And special thanks to Skip and Suzanne Fuller for doing so much of the work to make these arrangements.
Where is the RV show being held and what are the times and dates? Thank you.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #3
Director, FROG

Annamarie, the RV Super Show will be at the Florida State Fairgrounds, just off of I-4 in Tampa. The public days are Wednesday, 1/16 through Sunday, 1/20.

Here is the link to their website:
Florida RV Trade Association - Florida RV SuperShow

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 01-07-2013, 11:26 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G.
Annamarie, the RV Super Show will be at the Florida State Fairgrounds, just off of I-4 in Tampa. The public days are Wednesday, 1/16 through Sunday, 1/20.

Here is the link to their website:
Florida RV Trade Association - Florida RV SuperShow
Thanks, too late for us now to go, maybe next year.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #5

Newbie here, I will not be able to attend the dinner on Sunday, but we will be at the Tampa RV show Saturday.

Will you have the FROG stickers at the RV show booth?

Joy

We Have These Moments to Remember...

corkybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post

If you're not able to be at the dinner, but will be at the RV Show, please stop by and say "hello." We'll be in the RV World of Lakeland display.
Hi Bob,

Lori and I will be in the area for vacation and plan to attend the Show on Friday 18th. Good to know that you and Cindy will be there. We'll definitely stop by to say hello.

Dave
david-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:07 PM   #7
Director, FROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by corkybird View Post
Newbie here, I will not be able to attend the dinner on Sunday, but we will be at the Tampa RV show Saturday.

Will you have the FROG stickers at the RV show booth?

Joy
Yes, we will have the stickers available, Joy.

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 01-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #8

Awesome, we will be there Saturday.

We Have These Moments to Remember...

corkybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #9
FLORIDA F.R.O.G.

F.R.O.G. Dinner At Lazydays RV Campground

Dear Bob & Cindy,

Thank you so much for the dinner invitation! We had a great time, met some new friends, and ran into some old friends as well! The food was great, as well as the fellowship. We will see you at the Florida Supershow in Tampa!

Rick & Debbie Smith
Lexington 255 GTS
RickLSmith53 is offline   Reply With Quote