Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #1

Toronto RV Show Volunteers

Anyone interested in helping to promote FROG (Forest River Owners Group) at the Toronto RV Show please PM me. The show is from January 17-19 (Friday to Saturday) at the International Centre. More details will be provided to those interested.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:51 AM   #2

Any FROG events in Ontario?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Forest River Forums mobile app
Zwicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:19 PM   #3

Hello Zwicker. Sorry for the late reply to your question but I was just surfing the forum a little and ran across it in our friend catman86's post. I haven't heard anything definite thus far but in the last newsletter from Bob Byrne at FROG he mentioned the possibility of an Ottawa rally and I have also heard via the grapevine that it could also be in the Kingston area. You can send Bob a query via the contact us part of the FROG website. Now then where exactly is Hampton Ontario. We are in Stratford and have seen most of southern Ontario and some of the north but don't recall ever having seen Hampton. Old Guys (Brian and Joanne) P.S. here is a belated to the forum.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:34 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guys View Post
Hello Zwicker. Sorry for the late reply to your question but I was just surfing the forum a little and ran across it in our friend catman86's post. I haven't heard anything definite thus far but in the last newsletter from Bob Byrne at FROG he mentioned the possibility of an Ottawa rally and I have also heard via the grapevine that it could also be in the Kingston area. You can send Bob a query via the contact us part of the FROG website. Now then where exactly is Hampton Ontario. We are in Stratford and have seen most of southern Ontario and some of the north but don't recall ever having seen Hampton. Old Guys (Brian and Joanne) P.S. here is a belated to the forum.
Hampton is north of Bowmanville. Let me know if you hear of any rallies. Thank you! Cheers

Sent from my HTC One S using Forest River Forums mobile app
Zwicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:43 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwicker View Post
Hampton is north of Bowmanville. Let me know if you hear of any rallies. Thank you! Cheers

Sent from my HTC One S using Forest River Forums mobile app

It's pretty bad that I have cousins in Bowmanville, and I still had to Google it to find out where it is other than 'the other side of Toronto.'

I haven't heard of any rallies in Ontario yet, but that's not to say they won't happen. I think the only one well make this year is Goshen. However, they also show there's one planned for Watkins Glen in NY that you might be willing to go to.

Anything that's definitive is on the F.R.O.G. website. http://www.forestriverfrog.com/Events/default.aspx
Old 03-02-2014, 02:09 AM   #6

Darn !!! I was there today with my little friend, and I will be there tomorrow with my GF ! Why in the world I did not see this before

Oh and this post was about the January RV show in Toronto, we always have two shows in Toronto and I saw some FR trailers with the FROG thingies and always appreciate that !

Next one, lets please have more heads up and exposure ? I would love to try to help !!!
Old 03-02-2014, 09:55 AM   #7

Hey Goomph. Always nice to see the new stuff at these shows right. We were able to help out Catman86 at the first T.O. show. It was his and his DW,s initiative to represent Forest River there. FR hadn't planned to attend themselves. Thanks to the good folks at Campout Trailers in Stratford we were given some space and a table in their booth and were able to explain what Frog was all about and talk about our rallies and such. The Sabre rep for this area was also at the show and we were able to get some hats and info to hand out to some of the people who bought new units by FR. We also took time to talk up this forum when we were there. It is surprising how many people, even FR owners, haven't heard about either FROG or the FR Forum. The disappointment of those who owned some other brand was quite evident when told about the Goshen rally and that it was for FR owners only.
Neither Catman or ourselves were able to attend the second T.O. show but my wife and I are about to approach Campout and see if we can mooch a bit of space at the Kitchener show in April. Catman and his DW unfortunately have moved from Stratford to the St. Thomas area so I am not sure what their plans are. Old Guys (Brian and Joanne)