Old 06-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #91
Route from Georgia

Our trail boss (cooksey's) will probably have a better way, but from Dallas,GA. we are taking I-75 north to I-24 north to I-65 thru Bowling Green. Planning on spending one night at Elizabethtown, Kentucky, then on to Indy and pickup Highway 31 North to Hwy. 33 to Goshen..that way we will bypass Ft Wayne all together and should be a shorther distance.

2500HD 6.0 Gas/Ext. Cab
2011 Crusader 270RET
2003 Sunnybrook T/T 30FIS
2012 Jeep Compass Limited
1985 S-10 One Owner:
LKicklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:02 AM   #92
Originally Posted by rkprater View Post
After leaving Goshen on Aug 10 we will proceed to Wisconsin Dells for 3 nights, then to the Black Hills, SD for 3 nights, on to Glacier Nat Park for 4 nights, down to the Tetons and Yellowstone for both FROG events for a total of 10 nights. At the end of Yellowstone we will head home to Nashville, arriving back home around Sept 10. This will be our first long trip and I hope we haven't bitten off too much. Should be a great trip.

Ron Prater
FR Surveryor Select 32'
That sounds like a fantastic trip! Y'all have a great time!

Dave Stenhouse
2008 Rockwood 8315SS
2005 F-250
House97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #93
Mod free 5er
This is our route, meeting Glenn & Linda Jurczyk @ junction of I77 & I81 the first day and then on to Goshen. We are then going on to Moline, IL, Knoxville, IA, Trenton, MO, Moberly, MO, Belle, MO, Lonoke, AR and then home. Be gone about 40-45 days. Come home and get ready to leave for FL the first part of Nov til mid Mar.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Concord, NC to Goshen, IN.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	33838  
OldCoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #94
We will be camped on Sat night Aug 3 at the Columbus Woods N Waters campground in Columbus, IN if anyone wants to join us for the trip on into Goshen on the 4th.

Ron Prater
Forest River Surveyor Select 32'

Nashville, TN
2012 Toyota Tundra 4X4
rkprater is offline   Reply With Quote