Originally Posted by mtnman
You must have had a lot of problems with your R-Pod? We thought about an R-Pod but never did go look at them. We really like this Clipper 17FQ.
Let me name a few:
1. Refrigerator would not cool no matter what.
2. Water heater would fail to ignite then it would go boom when it finally did light, it blew in my face is how we discovered it was doing it. Used it only on electric after that.
3. AC cooled sometimes, sometimes not. Never could figure out why although it could have been the breaker.
4. Power panel breakers failing one at a time. Fix one think all was good and then another would fail. Two of which were good ole double pole style of breaker that could not be found since one side was 30 amp and the other 20 amp. Ended up making my own. That was a fun thing to do 3000 miles from home with nothing but a few hand tools in 103 degree heat.
5. And then the assorted little nit pickin issues that never seemed to end.
Yeah we had problems that went away when it did as soon as we got back from our trip to Yellowstone last year.
For just SWMBO, our 4 footed fur faced child and myself, the 17FQ is just a much better in layout, storage space and most of all the bed and bath you can actually get in and out of.