Old 01-01-2014, 11:55 AM   #1
2013 Coachmen Chapparal Open Trail

We looked n looked and found this one. Has everything we need for me, momma, and our (4) four legged babies. Bought it in August and finally took our first trip. From eastern NC to Waveland, Ms to visit our son and his family for Christmas (8 day vacation) Pulled it with a 2013 GMC 2500 6.6 turbo HD 4x4 and must say, being my first trip pulling something this big, was stressful at first. After awhile I had to look back to make sure I still had the 5th wheel. 1600 mi round trip and am confident to go anywhere now!!!

Need your help tho. First refuel... A yellow pole jumped into the left side of my 5er tore the fender skirt off and creased a metal panel. Nothing structural but I have been searching for 2 days trying to find a replacement fender skirt AND metal fender panel....HELP!

Pullthrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:30 AM   #2
Happy Camper
Your best bet is to contact a coachman dealer and see if you can get one from the factory!

2014 Ram 2500HD CCLB 4x4 6.7L Cummins
2012 Coachman Chaparral Open Trail 26RLS
2014 Days Camped: 10
deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:38 AM   #3
See if this contact information sheet helps. It seems to have "parts" contacts for many brands:
2013 Sabre 36QBOK pulled by a 2012 Ram 3500 DRW
Blogs: Learn to RV & Personal Fulltiming Adventure
Towing Calculators: Towing Planner
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote

2013, coachmen