Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-17-2014, 05:15 PM   #1

2014 Coachmen 192 RBS 50th Annv. Edition

Hello all,

Im new to this forum and thought I would join since we are the new owners of a 2014 Coachman Freedom Express 192 RBS "50th Anniversary Edition" Travel Trailer.

We sold our totally renovated 85 Coleman Chesapeake pop up about 1.5 years ago and last month bought our new TT.

We are super excited to have found the small TT we have been looking for. And cant wait to take her out. We have a week booked for June at Ft. Desoto already but hope to get her out for some quick weekend trips before then.

We just started to load her up and did a few mods. And also did a mod to our carport so that she can fit under it and be well covered from the Florida elements.

Here is a link to my webshots.
2014 Coachman 192RBS 50th Anniversary Edition Photos by rsmobley85 | Photobucket
Sharon
My Blog: https://campingandgardening.blogspot.com/
rsmobley85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:51 PM   #2

Welcome and congrats on your 2014 Coachman Freedom Express 192 RBS "50th Anniversary Edition. I looked at your pics, great looking camper and nice job on your mods.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:21 PM   #3

Welcome , Wife and I bought a new 2013 192RBS in October and can't wait to use it Too! All the creature comforts and perfect for just us two.
TEMPEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:46 AM   #4

Thanks for the welcome!

Its hard to believe its been in the driveway 4 weeks now. And haven't taken it out yet. All March weekends are taken up but April is looking pretty slow. So hopefully we can take it out for a weekend trip.

Tempest: congrats on your 192 RBS. We love this layout for just the two of us. We love to camp alone and this makes it perfect. LOL!

Sharon
My Blog: https://campingandgardening.blogspot.com/
rsmobley85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2014, coachmen