Originally Posted by pkurek
Thanks for the info. How do you like your tr. We just got it first trip this week.
I like it okay. It is the first "camper" we've ever owned. What's the saying? You don't know what you don't know??
Having had it a year now there are thing I wished it had, such as:
- A black water tank flush
- a pre installed satellite dish
- an outdoor tv built into the side
- an actual shower instead of the "midget tub/shower". I'm 6-1 and 250. Lets just say its a good thing there is a skylight in the shower otherwise I wouldn't fit.
- a convection oven
- slide out topper
- sturdier hinges on the outdoor kitchen door
- an LP direct connect for a grill
- fiberglass roof
- factory installed ladder on the back
- wish we'd selected the standard table and chairs instead of the massive u-shaped booth.
- heat pump/a.c. Here in south Texas nights are few and far between where you actually need to run a furnace while camping. My presence is a heat pump
All in all we enjoy it and it meets our needs. I love the smooth outer walls as it makes it so easy to keep clean.
Have been looking at a class c, the coachmen leprechaun 319 ds. Wish we had the cash now, but we will have to hold on to our 292bhds for a few more years.
Have you had any issues with yours??