Old 10-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #11

Find the sewer outlet. On my trailer it's at the back on driver side. Sewer outlet in the middle, black water valve on the right of sewer outlet, grey water valve to the left of sewer outlet. Always empty black water first, then grey water.
Norm

Nammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #12

Thank you. I will check for that this week. What brand and model do you have?

Old 10-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #13

This link will take you to a video of my model. I didn't buy from this dealer, however the model is the same.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #14

Nice looking unit Burati1! Did you buy new? If so, you should ask the dealer about any questions you have. A good dealer can be your best friend. You will have warranties in place (make sure you have filled in and mailed any and all warranty forms, they may be time-limited!), you will have a technician to answer all your questions. Utilize them to the fullest extent! I have called my dealer with questions, they have been helpful so far.
Norm
Nammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:13 PM   #15

Thank you again. You have been very helpful. We did buy this new in july of this year, ours is a 2012 and was the dealers show model, we got a great deal on it. We bought from a dealer near San Antonio, tx. We really like it and decided on this model due to the bunk beds for our kids and their friends. Outdoor kitchen is nice too however the brackets for the shocks holding the door open are cheap and one has already broken. The locks on the doors are pretty cheap too. However the trailer overall really seems pretty sturdy, durable and comfortable for our family.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #16
daydreaming about camping

IIRC the blank tank flush is part of the patriot/limited package. In other words, if you have one that does not have that package, you may not have gotten the tank flush.

When I picked up our new unit the dealer and I were discussing that very option. he does not like to order trailers without it. He did tell me that routinely install them on older trailers, and I think he said it was about $75.00. It may be worth it to discuss with your dealer.

Also - someone mentioned a separate anti-freeze fill line, could someone post a picture of that? Mine has a line coming down next to the fresh water tank drain that I was told is an overflow for the fresh water tank. It clearly works that way, when filling the fresh water tank water will come out that line when the tank is full.

2013 Coachmen Freedom Express 320BHDS pulled by a 2005 F250 King Ranch CC

A rainy day camping is better than a sunny day at work.
jeeplj8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #17

I talked to my dealer service center. They do not believe we have a antifreeze fill inlet. You need to find your water pump (might be under the sink). Turn on the pump and as it buzzes, find it. Find out if there is a 3 way valve on it so you can figure what type of winterizing kit you need. If it does have the 3 way valve on it, all you need is a basic kit. If not, you can buy a kit with a 3 way valve (easiest for future winterizations) or disconnect the inlet side of the water pump and get a hose that can go from the inlet to the antifreeze. I hope this helps.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:11 PM   #18

Thank you everyone for the great information. You know, i am not sure if I have a patriot/limited edition. I do know that ours is pretty tricked out with most if not all the upgrades. I have search high and low this past weekend looking for a black tank flush and an antifreeze inlet line and cannot find it. My unit has the BBQ kitchen outside, three bunk beds in the back and the TV that rotates from the living area to the bedroom. Front end of the trailer has that rock chip plating part way up the front wall. Has electric stablization jacks too.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by burati1 View Post
Thank you everyone for the great information. You know, i am not sure if I have a patriot/limited edition. I do know that ours is pretty tricked out with most if not all the upgrades. I have search high and low this past weekend looking for a black tank flush and an antifreeze inlet line and cannot find it. My unit has the BBQ kitchen outside, three bunk beds in the back and the TV that rotates from the living area to the bedroom. Front end of the trailer has that rock chip plating part way up the front wall. Has electric stablization jacks too.
Liberty Edition/Special Editions look like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	f_310000532-2793029071.jpeg
Views:	108
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	20736  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #20

That looks great. I do not have the Liberty model then.

Tags
292bhds, black water, winterize