Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2016, 09:00 PM   #1

360 IBL leaks

For those of you with the 360IBL. We had a pretty serious rain storm roll through today. I checked the camper out afterwards. I had water on the floor in front of slide where fridge is at. I originally figured it just leaked down the top of the slide and in. However. Looking afterwards. I have found some water ontop the riser in front of the stove. Not on the main floor but up that inch on the slide itself. I also found some water inside the pantey cupboard right beside the stove. There is no way it leaked from the top. Is there any way it might of come in from the fridge vent or somewhere else?
sau4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:12 AM   #2

Was it also windy? I'm tracking with your idea that maybe that monsoon blew in through the fridge vents.
jorn_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:25 AM   #3

Do you keep your slides in or out when you are not using it? If it is out, I've always double checked all rubber slide gaskets to make sure they are fully out making a good seal. My dining room table slide I notice sometimes has 90% of the gasket out and the bottom 10% still folded in not making a solid seal. Water will make its way anywhere it can get to so a little section of a poor seal will travel wherever gravity can bring it.

Just one thought for you to check if you keep your slides out while not using it. If not, I can't help any more then that lol.
Old 06-26-2016, 10:05 AM   #4

I do have the slides out. And. That was my initial thought that it was coming through the seals. However when i found the water up on the floor of the slide itself and inside the pantry i think its impossible to get the water there if its from the slide seals.

It did rain very hard, about 5" in an hour. Lots of wind but the rain didnt look to be sideways coming down. Only thing to me that makes sense is the fridge or stove vent. I didnt think it would be possible to get in there. But i am not sure where else.

Tags
leak