This past weekend I installed 4 slide toppers I purchased for my 360IBL. Here's the info:
Purchased from RV Parts Accessories Appliances Repair & Service | American RV Company
+ free shipping
Front Bedroom: 78" Dometic Deluxe Black all the way around
* Kept factory installed rail.
Bunk Room: 66" Dometic Deluxe Black all the way around
* this slideout extends far, but well within the maximum
* Removed factory installed rail and replaced with supplied version. There was too much fabric hanging over the factory rails.
Kitchen slide: 150" Dometic Deluxe Black all the way around
* Factory installed rail left about 1.5" overhang on both sides.
Table / recliner side: 156" Dometic Deluxe Black all the way around
* Factory installed rail left about 1" overhang on both sides.
I also purchased 4x black hardware to install. Shipment came via motor freight to my work (farm) with about 15 minutes warning. These items are quite easy to install, but don't come with instructions. I downloaded the instructions from here: https://www.americanrvcompany.com/as...3109384168.pdf
ALWAYS pre-drill your holes. Some will be into aluminum, some only into fiberglass. If you read the instructions you'll know how to address each screw hole. ALWAYS use silicon caulking. Don't skip the anti-billow devices. Follow the instructions.
I kept the factory supplied track I removed for the bunkhouse. I'm a bit concerned the 1" to 1.5" leading edge unsecured area on the back two slide out toppers will need securing. Any advice on that?
I'll try and add some pictures tomorrow.