Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-17-2017, 07:51 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by psdx View Post
There's no way the grill fits in that space on the 279. On the other models it comes out on a tray which is nice. I changed the lock on that door to match the entry door and use that space for leveling blocks, Ansdersen levelers, the tool for the hitch, cordless drill, etc. Everything needed for initially parking the camper is handy that way. The countertop and shades must be recent changes. My manufacture date was 1/9/17 and the sink covers match the countertop exactly. Also I have pleated night shades. The roller shades would be a nice upgrade.

I wouldn't worry much about surface rust. A wire brush and a rattle can of black rustoleum paint will take care of that when you get it home. My guess is that will be part of annual maintenance anyway.

As far as price....mine included a dealer installed Maxxair 4500K fan with remote in the bedroom, plus the following factory options: outdoor grill, frameless windows, RV-Eye, extra insulation package, ladder and Liberty Edition - $24k plus sales tax.

Good luck with your decision!

We ordered our 321feds in feb and picked it up on 3/31, it also has the roll down shades instead of the pleated ones. Ours came in as a 2018 model, so I guess they changed the shades. I actually like the pull downs better, a lot easier to operate. Also, my sink cover matches my countertop.
gagirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 02:21 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirly View Post
We ordered our 321feds in feb and picked it up on 3/31, it also has the roll down shades instead of the pleated ones. Ours came in as a 2018 model, so I guess they changed the shades. I actually like the pull downs better, a lot easier to operate. Also, my sink cover matches my countertop.
Thanks for the info! We were able to talk our dealer down quite a bit so I am getting very close to pulling the trigger.
Bjarrett7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coachmen