Old 10-28-2015, 03:07 PM   #11
Dropping my Apex 300 BHS off tonight for warranty service. I'm 99% sure the bunk room heating duct was never connected at the factory. Looking at the furnace, I count way less take offs than vents. I don't even get a puff of air in the rear bunkroom.

Most of my front LED lights don't work and now on my last trip, I noticed the front overhead running lights are working when they want to.

I also noticed that I have a lot of surface rust on the frame. A LOT. It's 6 months old. The frame paint is blistering and falling off already. You can see where it was put on with the minimal amount of coverage. My 15 year old Sunline I traded in looked better!

These have been my only problems so far. But I do agree that for they amount of money spent on these trailers brand new, there is ZERO excuse it should be at the dealer for repairs for WEEKS, especially during vacation season. It will be interesting to see how long my warranty repair takes, but at least I'm at the end of the season.

Major Malfunction is offline   Reply With Quote