So after tons of RV shopping online and in person, my wife and I have pretty much narrowed our TT selection to the Coachman Freedom Express 320BHDS Liberty Edition.....
Problem is that we haven't actually seen this exact model in person
1) We've seen some standard Freedom Express models (310 & 312) and really liked the quality / craftsmanship of Coachman over all other Brands & Models
2) We really like the layout of the 320 and don't think anything else will suffice for our wants & needs
3) We live in Southern California and after an extensive web search, I can't find any 320's LE anywhere west of the Rockies to even go look at!!
Soooo..... I'm pretty much going to have place a factory order for one if we want it, but have a few questions for you all first before I have to jump into this $$ wise
1) I was going to order with the Premium, Liberty, Value, & Express Packages.... but heard that there is also a 50th Anniversary Edition...
Anyone have info on this?? I can't find it on their web site!! Any other packages to consider?
2) Anyone know how much weight these packages add to the Dry Weight?
Coachman web site says trailer is 7,015 lbs dry but I'm assuming that's without the packages?? And since I haven't been able to see one in person, I have no idea where that's going to put us!!! My TV is a 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500 / 5.3L V8 / 3.42 RA / HD Trailering Package (Manual shows I can do 9,600 lb max trailer weight and GVW on the truck is 6,800 lbs) I'm assuming we will add about 1200 lbs of equipment / personal goods to the trailer and I'm a little concerned about the weights if the packages add too much more?!?
3) In the "Options" section of the Coachman website HERE
it shows a LE Luxury upgrade.
Anyone know what that would consist of??? (The Coachman website shows pics of the 320 with some type of interior decor that is not even in the list of options, so is that it??)
4) Any other options that I should consider?
I was thinking for sure the 15K A/C. And maybe the 50 Amp upgrade w/ 2nd prewired A/C option, but is that really necessary?? Our travels will probably cross county to hit all major Nation Parks and such...
4) Anything else on this model that we need to be aware of before ordering, since we haven't been able to see it in person???
I know it is a big risk ordering it like this, but I really haven't been able to find anything else that is comparable to the 320! Looking for some advise before I commit.
Thanks for your help!!!