Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2016, 07:03 PM   #1

Can't say enough good

about my dealer. Hunter Rv in Sapulpa,OK.We took our 370 FL back the Monday after Father's Day and and they were busy.I had a ten item punch list of mostly small things except for the air conditioners..I picked it back up today. They did a really great job on our unit and did a walk through on the fixed items.Here's to Mitch and the rest of the techs and a big thanks to Cindy and Jim in the office.Good people that do what they say.

So if your in the vacinity of Tulsa or farther,I drove down from Wichita,Ks.,give them a call.We are on our second unit from them.

2011 Ram Mega Cab 3500 Larimie dually
2016 Chaparral 370FL
DaveandSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 09:26 AM   #2

IMO: There are not enough of these type posts on this forum. If/when a dealer gives good service I feel that they should be "shouted out". Others can benefit from this by knowing that some customers of this dealer have had good service. And- -I also believe that if a customer has had a bad experience with a dealer/service center and have not been able to resolve the problem with the dealer/service center then that dealer/service center should be "shouted out" also. I bought my unit from Mid-State RV in Byron, Ga. which is a good 90 miles from me and have only had to return it once for a body blemish that was on there from day one. They did explain to me that there was a six week backlog of bodywork as they run a large body shop but they got mine out in 4 weeks and did an excellent job. On the two (2) replacement A/C units a local service center did the replacements. Each time was under two (2) hours and they were very nice. Shout out to Devencrest RV Center and Steve Mitchell on those.
Thurman is offline   Reply With Quote