Old 08-11-2015, 07:37 PM   #11

J-Mac...just saw news tonight about the floods around Colorado Springs. Stay safe....

Old 08-11-2015, 09:44 PM   #12

We saw that too. Hopefully that will all be calmed down by the time we get there next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Old 08-17-2015, 05:11 PM   #13

Did you pick up the camper? Couple more things that I've found wrong (again minor but annoying).. the tracks need to be replaced for the wash/dryer sliding door. It slides open during travel every time. The light switch to the right of the kitchen sink is squishy when you push it up (springs back) and wanted it replaced before warranty is up. Also the drawer under the stove pops open during travel.

Will say I haven't had any issues with FR in regards to having anything/everything replaced and my dealer has been fantastic. Those parts have just arrived and they are just waiting on the slam latches to come in to be replaced so I can get a key in them to lock them.

They did peel the hallway floor up and cleaned up all the particles from the wood and laid it back down. Overall it looks great and couldn't tell they had to rip it up. I didn't both having them do the kitchen as it is far too labor intensive and i don't want everything unscrewed from the floor and then remounted.

I'm sure you will love the camper overall. I have a 1 and 4 year old daughters and the mid bunks is exactly what suckered us in as well.

On a side note, we accidentally stumbled upon the LED light strip that is on the camper under the canopy lol. I didn't realize the camper came with this and saw a picture of one recently and was like "damn I wish ours had that". We were showing our camper to someone and they hit the light switch without me knowing and when I walked outside, I was shocked lol.. learn something new every day!!
Old 08-17-2015, 05:34 PM   #14

Our door on the washer dryer compartment opens during travel too but we just use a small bunjee cord and attach it to the knob on the door to the far left. Not tight, just enough to keep it secure. Just thought that's the way it was. None of the kitchen drawers or cabinets have opened during travel.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:41 PM   #15

BUT I do have a question I'll ask on another thread so that I don't hijack this one
Old 08-17-2015, 05:42 PM   #16

It's not the way it is supposed to be. They inspected the glides and found that the door is not locking into the notch enough. FR first tried to tell them to mount a lock/latch on the outside of the door and they laughed at them. CW response "what if he doesn't like this latch screwed to the outside of the door".. then "we'd be replacing the whole door"..

Long story short, 2 new glides.. You can mention this to your dealer whenever it goes in for service if you want it fixed.

Part 12973 - DRAWER GUIDE 26" OUTER (need 2)
Part 12974 - DRAWER GUIDE, INNER 26" (need 2)
Old 08-17-2015, 05:44 PM   #17

Thanks blwnsmoke!
Old 08-17-2015, 08:16 PM   #18

We did get the trailer. Picked it up on Friday. Then drove straight to Colorado for cooler weather. Having a great time. No issues as of yet. Enjoying the shakedown trip so far. Staying at Garden of the Gods RV Park. Very nice park just outside of Manitou Springs.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1439856964.301115.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	85980

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 08-18-2015, 09:49 PM   #19

Thanks for posting the pic J-Mac. We are really enjoying our 360IBL. It's not just a camper for us....it's our hopes for adventures and challenges. I love that it's got room for lots of friends. Once we had 9 people over for breakfast waffles and mimosas and we all fit in the living/kitchen area without being crowded. Once we had hot dogs for 11 (that was a little crowded but 2 were kids so it was workable). Twice we've put chairs around the island to play LCR (fun dice game) for 9 (using the 4 dining chairs, the two stools, a cooler with two pillows on top for two and a 5 gallon bucket with a pillow on top. I am so happy with our choice of 5er and hope you will be too!!
Old 08-19-2015, 10:34 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootingranny View Post
Our door on the washer dryer compartment opens during travel too but we just use a small bunjee cord and attach it to the knob on the door to the far left. Not tight, just enough to keep it secure. Just thought that's the way it was. None of the kitchen drawers or cabinets have opened during travel.
We do the same thing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedroom door.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	327.5 KB
ID:	86241  

"Camping is not just a past time it is my relaxing way of life"
buskirk21921 is offline   Reply With Quote