Old 09-01-2019, 07:05 PM   #1

Send a message via MSN to norman Send a message via Yahoo to norman
Coachmen freedom express 192rbs

Hi to everyone, My fiance and i we camp on our Summerland 29ft with a superslide, but is too big for us and I'm been looking at different TT's. I'm looking something around 20 to 22 ft. We have our current TT for over 5 years and we have enjoyed a lot but I'm ready for something smaller cause usually is just only the 2 of us, occasionally her grand kid comes with us. I really like the coachmen FE 192 rbs, the floor plan is very nice, it has a nice bathroom. My question to everyone who has this trailer is how good is the slide, anybody had a problems with the slide leaking or any leaks in the trailer. How easy is to get to the water heater inside the trailer for winterizing or any repairs. Any common problems? Anyway how satisfied are you with this trailer. I also like the fact of cachmen using Azdel, I really don't know too much about that product or how good is it.
The other trailer I've been looking is the Imagine by grand design 19rle, this one has no slide but looks like a nice trailer too. I know this forum is the wrong site to ask about this TT since forest river doesn't make this TT. Anyway, anybody input is greatly appreciate, thank you in advance for all your opinions.

Norman Baker.

norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 02:54 PM   #2

We owned a 2014 292 RBS we loved it until it developed a leak this was noticed on the end cap we could not find exactly where until damage was already done. Took it to a shop they estimated 10,000 to repair so we came across a deal to trade it in and get a new camper. It was later determined that there was also a leak in the awning gutter.

Joeegator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 08:42 PM   #3

Send a message via MSN to norman Send a message via Yahoo to norman
Thank you

Thank you for your response, I would like to hear from others to see what they have to say. Thank you again.

Norman.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coachmen, freedom, freedom express