Old 02-14-2015, 08:42 PM   #11

oh blwnsmoke....I cannot imagine that kind of weather. It was 80 here today and DH was in shorts as we worked in the 5er (haven't decided on a name yet). Peach tree out back is blooming BUT we are supposed to have one day of cold weather next week with temps down to 18 and possibility of rain/mixed sleet/snow. But two days later back in the 50s. Hoping you guys thaw out soon!

Old 02-14-2015, 08:56 PM   #12

It's part of living in New England lol. We are running single digits for highs and negative single digits for lows..

You may enjoy this night time pic lol. Hopefully we thaw out for Memorial Day weekend.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:11 AM   #13

That is such a beautiful picture. We don't get much snow here but when we do, I love the stillness and quiet that seems to accompany it. Here's the scene from my back yard. Seems it's not going to get as cold as originally thought in the next few days...only down to 32 and the rain/sleet mix will be just slightly north. Hope these blooms survive!

and

Hope the thaw hits you guys soon. Stay warm!
Old 02-15-2015, 04:56 PM   #14

Beautiful pics... So I decided to clean the snow off the camper today and couldn't believe how deceiving it was being so far away until I climbed up. Holy crap!!!

Anyways, sorry about going off topic so much in your thread... Looking forward to seeing your progress with your camper.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:44 PM   #15

Holy cow! The snow is almost as deep as you are tall. Just incredible!!

We did get the top bunk out and the bottom bunk loosened today. Have to wait until this week to totally remove. Ordered my craft desk,will post more pics later after we get it put in the room. The bunks were VERY securely attached to the frame work of the slide, at the top and the bottom

For those of you who have a 360 IBL, the slides for the drawers are only held in the backboard to the particle board by one screw. If you use those drawers much, you might want to go through the drawer opening and put in another screw, just so they are more secure
Old 02-16-2015, 09:08 AM   #16

Same thing for the pull out pantry drawers. I already had to fix two in my 327 RLTS.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:03 AM   #17

Finally able to finish removing bunks from the room. Dh halfway through with installing the desk and hutch. Yes, it is blocking the windows but it's the only way a desk would go in this room without hanging over the slides. DH could have made me a corner desk but he just doesn't have time these days. One of the windows in the bunk room (the lower one) is a fire exit but since the room isn't going to be used for sleeping and there is an exit through the front door directly across from the door to the bunkroom, I don't think it's a safety hazard.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1577.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	258.8 KB
ID:	71554   Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1583.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	320.3 KB
ID:	71555  
Old 03-17-2015, 05:11 PM   #18

Oh and those with a 360 IBL may already know this, but... we have the older style interior that does not have the little end table areas with the drink holder and electrical outlet on the sides of the couch. Was disappointed in this because it meant that if I worked on my laptop while on the couch, I would have to run an extension cord behind the recliners to the outlet under the dining table or over to the side of the tv. While DH was working on the desk, I was figuring how the sofa sleeper worked and discovered there are two electrical outlets behind the couch. A PITA to get to but will plug in a power surge protector strip in each one and put one on each side of the couch. Was glad to have found those.
Old 03-22-2015, 10:33 PM   #19

Well after all the weather and work delays, DH finished the desk and it's in place. Now just have to figure out placement of supplies and other storage units and how they'll be moved around when the slide is in. The stools belong with the kitchen bar but are here for the picture. Will post more pics when it's all done.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1600.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	303.3 KB
ID:	71979  
Old 03-23-2015, 12:39 AM   #20
Fulltime family RVer

That looks great! My wife and I were just talking about removing a sofa out of our bunkhouse and installing some shelves/cabinets.