Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2015, 10:37 AM   #21

Great Job!!! Looks really nice and fits in there perfectly.
blwnsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 10:57 AM   #22

Just wanted to thank you again for getting those measurements for me. I finally was able to take my cover off last week and open the camper.. loading in all the crap we got for Xmas.

I received the foam bedding for the twins which now makes it almost 5" thick per bed and this foam is TOP quality. IT is designed to be slept on 18-24 hours a day (hospital bed).. laid it on my floor in my house and laid down, man you couldn't tell you were on the floor.

Anyways.. wanted to post a pic.. without your help, this wouldn't have happened!!

Hope you two enjoy your camper this season and look forward to seeing more pics.

Old 04-12-2015, 10:40 PM   #23

This is an upgrade I'd like to do as well. What type / where did you get the foam mats?

Thanks

2015 Coachman Chaparral 360IBL
2012 6.7L Ford F350 SRW
53 nights camped in 2017.
farmncamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 11:02 PM   #24
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmncamp View Post
This is an upgrade I'd like to do as well. What type / where did you get the foam mats?

Thanks

I don't know where blownsmoke got theirs, but I have bought from The Foam Factory a couple of times. Very happy with their prices and customer service!
Old 04-13-2015, 10:18 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmncamp View Post

Thanks
I am a member on one of the Ford diesel forums and have connections within Ford. I had helped out many members on the forum and one of them wanted to return the favor. He is a manager at one of the manufacturing plants that make the foam so he sent me them for free as a Thanks for helping out with others. Just gave him measurements and he customer cut them to the beds.. just need to trim the edges a hair because the bedding is curved where the foam is a 90 degree point.

He had said that normally the foam runs $0.50 a BF for mid grade foams. Quality foams run $1.25 and up per BF and this stuff that I was sent was $3.50-$4 a BF.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:30 AM   #26

Ok thanks! My girls aren't complaining yet but it'd be nice to add some extra padding before they do.

2015 Coachman Chaparral 360IBL
2012 6.7L Ford F350 SRW
53 nights camped in 2017.
farmncamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 11:04 PM   #27

blwnsmoke: Glad you got your foam additions to the bunk. We are still looking for the perfect truck. 5er in storage but we're working on it a little at time. Got the bunks out and desk in, adding some more things soon and will post when done. Looking around for new tires. Itching to get on the road but all things in their own time, right? Looking forward to posts about the 360 IBL and the 380 and 390 too!
scootingranny is offline   Reply With Quote