Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2013, 07:43 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordog View Post
I can't wait for mine to show up, I will be camping a couple times in the old trailer before I get my 320BHDS. But hopefully will have it for Memorial Day weekend.

I think I am going to hook it up to the Equal-I-Zer first to see how it tows, if I don't like it, I will be putting the Pro-Pride on it. The only reason I will be doing that is because the Equal-I-Zer is just a tad easier to hook up, like at a funny angle the coupler will fall onto the ball, where on the PP you need to be near perfect, and some small camp grounds that can be tricky.

Not to get too far off topic but the Ever-lite seems like a good setup what made you want to dump it for this one so soon?

http://evergreenforumz.com/evergreen...the-evergreen/

Let us know how the new one tows with those hitch setups as well.....very curious myself.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:50 PM   #42

mtl4, We bought the Evergreen last year as a left over, so the price was really good for an Evergreen. We had a smaller TV at that time, and this trailer fit the weight bill. Now I have a diesel dually and we wanted a bigger trailer, so the Coachman is a coming!!
Old 03-20-2013, 10:32 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordog View Post
mtl4, We bought the Evergreen last year as a left over, so the price was really good for an Evergreen. We had a smaller TV at that time, and this trailer fit the weight bill. Now I have a diesel dually and we wanted a bigger trailer, so the Coachman is a coming!!

Ok perfect.....was just curious if you didn't like the Evergreen you had for some reason.

I never heard of them but seems like a decent trailer too due to the construction (but that may have taken a nosedive in recent years).

[/hijack]