Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2019, 09:42 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 96
Finally home and being prepped

PDI went well and that 204RD is home. Started loading kit in and trying to figure where stuff will live. Also upgraded the mattress from a local friend who makes custom stuff.

Still need to
- replace storage locks
- get a surge protector
- get a 50ft shore power cable
- build a storage box for WDH parts when not connected
- get some bins
- get a few more kitchen things

Maiden voyage is April 19-20. Can't wait. Click image for larger version

Name:	1298846655.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	200789Click image for larger version

Name:	512856369.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	200790Click image for larger version

Name:	263004211.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	200791Click image for larger version

Name:	1290737628.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	200792Click image for larger version

Name:	1702084468.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	200793Click image for larger version

Name:	1122411548.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	200794
__________________

luker0 is offline  
Old 04-05-2019, 07:15 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
SeaDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Idaho
Posts: 5,864
Nice rig I was looking at your list of things and I have found instead of one long 50' I use three power cables it gives more flexibility the shorter the power cord provides less voltage drop. JMHO
__________________

__________________
Retired Navy
Jake my sidekick (yellow Lab)
2017 RAM 2500 CC 4X4 Cummins Diesel
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline  
Old 04-05-2019, 07:22 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 439
Looks nice. Enjoy!

What's your solution for replacing storage locks?
Skip12 is offline  
Old 04-05-2019, 01:13 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDog View Post
Nice rig I was looking at your list of things and I have found instead of one long 50' I use three power cables it gives more flexibility the shorter the power cord provides less voltage drop. JMHO
I suppose I could get a 25 ft extension instead. Will look into that.
luker0 is offline  
Old 04-05-2019, 01:14 PM   #5
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip12 View Post
Looks nice. Enjoy!

What's your solution for replacing storage locks?
All the online RV shops (like etrailer) offer options. I've gone with new locks that use a barrel type key.
luker0 is offline  
Old 04-06-2019, 04:09 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Bluepill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 1,514
We love our 192RBS. Much the same as yours, with a slight interior variation. DW's first on the list was a Memory Foam topper. Both she, I, and MACK think it was a great investment.



On our very first night of camping, I found that we needed to level the camper.



Right after that I bought the Camco "Lego-Style" blocks and an Anderson wedge block. It seems that dual axle rigs a a bit trickier than single axle units.
__________________
2019 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2015 T12RBST Flagstaff Hardside

Disclaimer: The actual value of my "Two Cents" of advice varies just like a bitcoin.
Bluepill is offline  
Old 04-06-2019, 06:48 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,812
Spare key

Quote:
Originally Posted by luker0 View Post
All the online RV shops (like etrailer) offer options. I've gone with new locks that use a barrel type key.
Here's a spare key for your barrel locks.

Larry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bic.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	201020  
Larry-NC is offline  
Old 04-07-2019, 08:51 AM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 96
Thanks for your help @Larry-NC. Good thing no one those things anymore.

The negativity on this site astounding.
luker0 is offline  
Old 04-07-2019, 08:52 AM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepill View Post
We love our 192RBS. Much the same as yours, with a slight interior variation. DW's first on the list was a Memory Foam topper. Both she, I, and MACK think it was a great investment.



On our very first night of camping, I found that we needed to level the camper.



Right after that I bought the Camco "Lego-Style" blocks and an Anderson wedge block. It seems that dual axle rigs a a bit trickier than single axle units.
We narrowed done our choices to the 192RBS and 204RD. Chose this one as my DW preferred the bath in the middle to break up the space more.
luker0 is offline  
Old 04-07-2019, 05:42 PM   #10
Member
 
D321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 54
Finally home and being prepped

We think the space in the 204RD is amazing! Love the closet and extra space immediately on entering! This unit truly has more space than we even need. Happy Camping!
__________________

D321 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 AM.