Good morning from Southwest Idaho. I looking for some feed back from folks who have purchased a Coachmen Apex 214 RB and Apex 215 RBK. We are interested in trading up to one of these units but I can find only a limited amount of consumer reviews or thoughts on these units. Unfortunately we are going to have to drive 5.5 hours north of us to see one and I would like some thoughts before we head that directions.
- Is the rear kitchen worth the extra expense
- The stove in the rear kitchen is it plumed into the units system. I have heard that it is and is not.
- If you have bought the 215 RBK would you do it again.
- If you bought a 214 BK do you wish that you had done differently
- In the 215 RBK is there enough space for clothing?
Also if you have any other thoughts or impression that you would like to share, we would love to hear them. The reason we are looking at the APEX Ultralight is because of the width of the unit. In order to parked a travel trailer beside our house a 8 foot unit would either take out the gas meter or the fence. Neither one of these options thrills me.
In advance if you can offer any thoughts or advice we say thank you.
Thanks Bob and Anita K