Old 07-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #91

The trailer suspension does squeak ect on mine. I figure it is normal. I have heard other trailers of different brands make the same noise.

Old 07-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #92

Okay, Got my trailer back from dealership with the warranty issues. All were pretty minor and dealership performed as promised. They re-did the "lap seal" on the top of the slide out room and re-adjusted the slide as it "too tight" on the top. They also replaced the crap one touch audio with another brand, don't know the brand but I will take a picture and put it on forum. I tested it real quick and the reception and sound so much better. Still has all the functions of original radio at quick glance. The other items were insignificant.

Ft W crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #93

I am glad it worked out for you. Mine will be going in on Friday.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:25 AM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledhead77
It is the suspension/trailer. I hooked it up the day I got it with no wd bars or sway and it made the noise. Guess I should have had the dealership look at it when they had it but I just figured it was normal.
It's the crappy springs they put on at the factory.i had mjne replaced due to excessive spring sag ( they were flat a a pancake... I have posted a separate thread regarding this).

After they were replaced the Lippert 2200lb springs with Dexter 3000lb springs they no longer squeak ( or sag)
2013 Nights Booked: 38
2013 Nights Camped: 40
pwrplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #95

Ugh!!! I think I got a lemon! So the week before last we head out about 45 miles to the campground. We run into pretty heavy rain. We get to campground and put the slide out. The whole floor is soaked! Really?? Carpet is so wet that when you step on it water comes out! Talking to my dealer to try and get a new camper! This is ridiculous!!

sledhead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledhead77 View Post
Ugh!!! I think I got a lemon! So the week before last we head out about 45 miles to the campground. We run into pretty heavy rain. We get to campground and put the slide out. The whole floor is soaked! Really?? Carpet is so wet that when you step on it water comes out! Talking to my dealer to try and get a new camper! This is ridiculous!!
I have got to say you have had many issues.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:17 PM   #97

Well, I took my unit in to get a few things done. The major item I found when I camped last was that the white stuff on top of the slide was unrolling. This would have allowed water in if I get into a rain storm. General RV in Jacksonville called me today and gave me an update about it and they are hoping to have it done by the end of the week. It is all about when they get the parts in. They stated it was an adhesive failure. The other 2 minor things were the cover on the power box was not latching right (the clip that holds it shut came apart) and the sliding door under the table was offtrack. I tried to get it on as best as possible without damaging something, but could not do it. I figured they could fix it since they had other things to do anyway. I will let everyone know how everything turns out.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:07 AM   #98

So the sales guy that sold me the unit is refusing to help me out!! What a douche!! Says it's not their fault that the unit is a POS! Says they can't/won't just send us a new unit off their lot! I never asked them to do that!! I simply want them to contact Coachmen and get this resolved for us! Why should we have to deal directly with Coachmen?? UGH!!! So mad right now!! I will be contacting the dealership's store manager/owner today and let them have it!! This is BS!!!

sledhead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #99

audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ft W crew View Post
Okay, Got my trailer back from dealership with the warranty issues. All were pretty minor and dealership performed as promised. They re-did the "lap seal" on the top of the slide out room and re-adjusted the slide as it "too tight" on the top. They also replaced the crap one touch audio with another brand, don't know the brand but I will take a picture and put it on forum. I tested it real quick and the reception and sound so much better. Still has all the functions of original radio at quick glance. The other items were insignificant.
Can you tell me the make and model of your new audio system please? Mine is acting up.

2007 Ford F350 FX4 6.0 Diesel
garygonefyshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by garygonefyshin View Post
Can you tell me the make and model of your new audio system please? Mine is acting up.
I had issues with my 4 month old Touch Audio where it would stop playing out of the certain speaker channel but keep playing on others (i.e A & B would be on and then A would just cut out for no reason and then come back). The touch panel didn't need to be touched for it change settings, just a close brush by would cause the mode to change or the unit would turn off by itself.
Also when playing a DVD the unit would just stop randomly and then start over at the beginning and the remote wouldn't work properly,

I got fed up and decided to see if a reset would help. So I removed the 4 screws holding it in place (there are actually 6 screw holes but only 4 where used...talk about cost cutting..lol) and then pulled the power connector for a minute and plugged it back in and VOILA!! It is now back to normal. It has been working for about 5 or 6 days now so we'll see how long it lasts before acting up again.

2013 Nights Booked: 38
2013 Nights Camped: 40
pwrplay is offline   Reply With Quote