Old 05-28-2012, 09:33 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledhead77 View Post
Yes it has the spring canisters but also came with a sway bar. Is the sway bar not needed with the trunnion bars?

You got friction sway control bars as well? How are you supposed to mount them on the hitch because my Centreline does not have anywhere to mount the friction sway control bars like the round bar hitches have.

Just a correction to my earlier post about the Centreline, the spring canisters are removable by pulling out the pin that holds them. Husky recommends greasing the pins as maintenance.

The trunnion bars do help a little for sway control , but are mostly for weight distribution.

2013 Nights Booked: 38
2013 Nights Camped: 40
pwrplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:52 PM   #32

Had to have our outside kitchen door replaced over the winter due to delamination too. Covered under warranty still.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:56 AM   #33

Memorial Day Red White and Blues

I'll make this short and not so sweet. We took out uor 292BHDS Liberty for a long Memorial Day weekend in Southern Wisconsin.
After a night of steady rain my wife noticed the carpet in the slide out twards the front of the trailer under the sofa was wet!! We must have a bad seal somewhere. We also noticed the laminate flooring in the main living area has come loose from the subfloor, the floor seems to have a giant air bubble in it. Also the main entry door dose not seem to fit properly we are having trouble opening and closing it without using excessive force. The trailer will be going back to the dealer this week ( I'm getting a little tired of discovering issues with this trailer, I hope I don't end up regretting this purchase). I thought Coachman TT's were a quality product. If I had it to do all over again knowing what I know now I would NOT buy a Coachman.
So far this year, 2 camping trips and 2 trips back to the dealer for repairs.
I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 08:28 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcohn View Post
I'll make this short and not so sweet. We took out uor 292BHDS Liberty for a long Memorial Day weekend in Southern Wisconsin.
After a night of steady rain my wife noticed the carpet in the slide out twards the front of the trailer under the sofa was wet!! We must have a bad seal somewhere. We also noticed the laminate flooring in the main living area has come loose from the subfloor, the floor seems to have a giant air bubble in it. Also the main entry door dose not seem to fit properly we are having trouble opening and closing it without using excessive force. The trailer will be going back to the dealer this week ( I'm getting a little tired of discovering issues with this trailer, I hope I don't end up regretting this purchase). I thought Coachman TT's were a quality product. If I had it to do all over again knowing what I know now I would NOT buy a Coachman.
So far this year, 2 camping trips and 2 trips back to the dealer for repairs.
I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!

Oh boy, sorry about your bad luck. All manufacturers have their issues as well. Hopefully you'll get everything sorted out under warranty and be smooth camping after that.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:28 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrplay View Post
Oh boy, sorry about your bad luck. All manufacturers have their issues as well. Hopefully you'll get everything sorted out under warranty and be smooth camping after that.
Ditto!
Old 05-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #36

Just for those that may not know like I didn't until now, their is more storage under the u shape dinette on the back side seat. Just pull up the cushion and you will see a hole to pull up the plywood to get to it.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:15 AM   #37

Oh boy! Well, after our first outing with our new TT we came back without it! Anyway we had a nice big storm our second night out and the skylight over the dinette soaked the cushions! Not only that but water somehow found it's way to the wall sconce light as water was leaking out of that as well! The big window by the dinette also leaks as well as the window by kitchen sink. Outside speaker by door does not work with radio on and pops and high pitch hum when radio is off. Last but not least the grip pad on our entry handle is ripped. So on our way home yesterday we dropped er off at the dealer with hopes they can get it all fixed for our next trip in 2 weeks!
Old 05-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrplay View Post
You got friction sway control bars as well? How are you supposed to mount them on the hitch because my Centreline does not have anywhere to mount the friction sway control bars like the round bar hitches have.

Just a correction to my earlier post about the Centreline, the spring canisters are removable by pulling out the pin that holds them. Husky recommends greasing the pins as maintenance.

The trunnion bars do help a little for sway control , but are mostly for weight distribution.
I was mistaken as I finally used the setup. It "looks" like it has spring canisters but it does not. Just spring bars that "hook" into the empty canister thingys on the hitch. So yes the friction sway bar hooks to the little ball on the hitch head. It is the Husky round bar WD setup. Works pretty well as long as the friction sway bar is tightened down!
Old 05-30-2012, 08:20 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeleshark2 View Post
Just for those that may not know like I didn't until now, their is more storage under the u shape dinette on the back side seat. Just pull up the cushion and you will see a hole to pull up the plywood to get to it.
Ours has little doors that slide on the front of the back side seat but we can also lift the cushions to get to it as well.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:34 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledhead77 View Post
Ours has little doors that slide on the front of the back side seat but we can also lift the cushions to get to it as well.
Our's has sliding doors on the front as well. No need to lift cushions.
I also noticed on some pictures on the internet I have seen of the 292BHDS, that there are no doors to access the storage on the front side of the dinette seats. Ours has these doors as well. Strange how the same model of trailer can have such differences.