Old 08-15-2011, 08:38 AM   #1

freelander 2010

which water outlet is used for city water upper left or lower right manual is non speific and outlets are not marked

Old 08-15-2011, 08:56 AM   #2

Simply put a hose to one of the connections. Turn it on and see if water continues to run, if it does you are filling the fresh water tank. Make sure the pump is switch is in the "off" position. Change to the other inlet and turn the water on. It should stop flowing after a few seconds. now turn on any tap. If the water runs out you are on the city connection.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:29 AM   #3

on mine, the city water is a hose connection. the one to fill the fresh water tank has a cap but is too big to attach a hose to.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #4

now i do have another to wash out the black water but it is abt 10' away and near the sewer drains.
i wouldn't expect these to be next to each other.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:44 AM   #5

Send a message via AIM to bwhunter65
Not always true jimh mine are close together but the wash for the black water is on the right and closes to drain on my freedom express
saw this on you tube maybe it will help
bwhunter65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #6

i really couldn't tell. thought the two close together were for city hookup and fresh water holding. i can see where they might have to mount the black water tank flush in close proximity.
u probably can't see up underneath but my black flush has a vertical loop with a vacuum breaker on it.
the city connection and the black flush are the only two that i can connect a hose to. on mine, the fresh water tank fill also has a vent above it.
was trying to figure another way to identify them other than hooking up and seeing what happened. can see if u hooked up to the black water flush, u may think u r filling the fresh water tank. guess if u hook up and water stops flowing, ur on the city. if all the connections look alike, it would be trial and error to identify the other two.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #7

you can hook a hose to either and they are both located in behind the same door the one on the right slightly lower about 1/2" You can draw water from the faucet with either hooked up without the pump running. I think I have it figured out because only one (the upper one on the left) will draw water with the pump running. Really strange, but it also leaks water underneath the chassis if you hook a hose to it and turn on the faucet. I'm not sure where it is coming from.

Tags
freelander 3150