1) Replaced all interior and exterior lights with LED.
2) Put up a back splash around stove top.
3) Ran a switch inside the camper so I can turn the electric hot water heater off and on without getting down and finding that little switch in the outside box.
4) Replaced the crappy vent fan in bathroom with Fantastic Fan..with thermostat and moisture detection.
Put up a string of outside LED's under the canopy.
5) Ditched the old ED hitch and installed a Anderson WDH.
6) Over the tire bicycle rack on rear bumper.
7) 32 inch HD TV in Dinette area and Bedroom.
8) Installed Bluray player in Dinette area.
9) Getting ready to install WiFi extender antenna
10) Getting read to install a Direct TV Dish (Portable.)
11) Queen sized sleep number bed in bedroom.
There will be more as I find need of them.
Official caretakers of Sasha & Blakely the King Charles Cavalier Spaniels. (We drive their camper around for them)
2014 Coachman Catalina 25 RKS Deluxe, Anderson WDH, 2016 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 for TV