Old 08-23-2016, 12:52 PM   #11

No shipping screw but there are some cut wires...wth?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1471974731117.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	118212  

Old 08-23-2016, 01:58 PM   #12
Coachman 312BHDS

Right - I had to buy the cable/connector to wire my TV audio through the same stereo as well. They could have at least connected the devices for a $30k RV. It may be difficult to tell much difference on the 32" TV we have but you would on larger ones with HDMI.

Old 08-23-2016, 02:29 PM   #13

That's fabulous.....
Old 08-23-2016, 02:50 PM   #14
Coachman 312BHDS

All the negatives said I do love the zoned audio it provides. We can turn on the living area, master bedroom, or outside and each alone or in any combination. We play Pandora Since it bluetooth's to your smartphones.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:07 PM   #15

The cut wires are for unused speaker outputs (violet is right rear, light green is left rear) and power antenna (blue). Mine has the same. They cut them off to prevent them shorting to each other, and they don't expect anyone to add speakers or a power antenna. If you were upgrading speakers, you'd probably get rid of this basic head unit too.

I have the same unit, and mine seems to work fine. The USB input is not for an iPod/iPhone though - it's supposed to be for a USB thumb drive with MP3's on it. It's hard to navigate though, because it's a bare-bones directory listing of everything on the drive. For my iPhone, I use the Bluetooth feature, and that works great. I hooked up my TV to the AUX input on the back, and I use the front input for my Sirius radio.
Old 08-23-2016, 09:29 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_sos View Post
The cut wires are for unused speaker outputs (violet is right rear, light green is left rear) and power antenna (blue). Mine has the same. They cut them off to prevent them shorting to each other, and they don't expect anyone to add speakers or a power antenna. If you were upgrading speakers, you'd probably get rid of this basic head unit too.

I have the same unit, and mine seems to work fine. The USB input is not for an iPod/iPhone though - it's supposed to be for a USB thumb drive with MP3's on it. It's hard to navigate though, because it's a bare-bones directory listing of everything on the drive. For my iPhone, I use the Bluetooth feature, and that works great. I hooked up my TV to the AUX input on the back, and I use the front input for my Sirius radio.
Thank you! I was trying to play music through my android phone and my ipod. That explains that part....I guess I'll have to call them for the DVD player not working though.

Tags
jensen, radio