Old 10-09-2014, 04:01 PM   #1
My new 360IBL

A brief history.. ordered my 5th from a wholesaler out in MI (nervous being 1,200 miles away). Told them I needed it by Columbus Day weekend for a camping trip we have had planned since last Columbus Day weekend.

About 3 weeks ago as I was starting to get nervous, I contacted my salesman who has been FANTASTIC and his rep told him it would be offline the 2nd week of October (too close for my liking).

I took it upon myself to contact the Coachmen direct and spoke with one of the reps there.. did a little investigating and called me back in 30 minutes stating it won't be offline till October 14. Clearly not going to work and my heart sank. He offered to give me another one that was being built as dealer stock (frame and floor was built) for a different dealer and he'd modify it to my options and then mine would then go to that dealer.

So after several days of talking with the manufacturer, we worked it out. this particular one is the new seasons interior and exterior compared to the one I was going to get as my order was in the middle of a cycle change. Trailer came offline on October 1st and it showed up this past Tuesday at my house.

New Changes:

Booth style kitchen table is available now instead of only a table and 4 chairs. I actually wanted the table/chairs and it showed up as a booth style. Factory is working to get this changed.

Front Cap is no longer dark paint. Although I like the darker cap, there will be less worry about paint fade.

4 New Interior Decors.. the leather couches now match the interior decors so there are now 4 colors of leather.

Fridge is no longer that brown wood front.

Sink is now white porcelain instead of stainless steel

ALL lights inside our now LED

Kingpin cover has been discontinued

Inside sliding trash can is discontinued and turned into another shelf (stupid!!).

All washed and hooked up, ready to leave tomorrow.

Only took pictures of the changes for people to see. The rest are out there on the net.

blwnsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:38 PM   #2
Sweeeeet, congrats!!!

2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS-6

Link to pics:
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:54 PM   #3
Nice rig, enjoy many years of rving.
Bill & Pam
2014 Trilogy 3650RE
2015 F350 PSD
mcnabbwr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #4
Out in ours for the Columbus weekend. Just our 2nd trip and sadly our last until spring because we arw in NY...loving it so far tho!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1412989951878.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	64520  
mijly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:19 PM   #5
Done with this
Awesome looking rigs!

I'm a little too truthful, I guess.
Y'all have fun in "Fantasy Land".
4mula1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:23 PM   #6
2014 PT Crusader 295RST-TE
2014 F-150 FX4
Ksilvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 12:20 AM   #7
Shame the sliding trash drawer is gone. That's what sold my wife on the 360ibl. Looks sweet, we love ours!
farmncamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 04:03 PM   #8
I like the color of the new front cap. our dog likes getting in the trash so having it behind doors is awesome for us
bama29fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:07 PM   #9
So I got back from our first trip. Couple of thoughts on the camper. First, love the floor plan and the whole interior layout. My wife and I enjoyed it very much. Trailer pulled great and most everything worked as intended.

Now despite my "150 point inspection" from the service department, I found several things that are/were wrong, broken or ripped.

1) curtain above kitchen table has a 4" rip in it at the seam - needs replacing

2) Kitchen sink - is not porcelain as I thought. The sink is terrible.. anything and everything that rubs up against it leaves a mark that requires some serious scrubbing to remove them.

3) Cold knob on kitchen sink was installed 180*. So when you want to turn it on, you turn it away from you towards the wall. Problem with that, there is a wall there so no cold water. Silly me, took the knob off then pulled the part out that the knob covers and water erupted.. soaked the cabinets, wall, floor and made it to the recliner lol. Besides that and a face full of water, was able to fix it once I had my wife run out and shut the water off.

4) Carpet by master dresser isn't glued, tacked or stapled.. just lifts right up.

5) recliners have 4 tears on the corners of the foot rest and legs. I'm assuming during loading into the camper, it got caught and tore them. Will be requesting new couch.

6) Bathroom door handle was a little crooked. After inspection, found door handle was screwed in lower exposing the hole that the handle goes through. When straightening it, it now has rub marks on the door from the previous position and the hole does not line up wit the door so it doesn't stay closed. Will be requesting new door.

7) there are 2 screws or nails under the floor leading to the master bedroom that are sticking up. You can see 2 bubbles in the flooring... why they would put a floor down with having these not flush with the floor is beyond me.

8) Bathroom door should have handle on left and not on right. To go up and squeeze between bedroom door and bathroom door to then open it is crazy. If it opened from the left, you could go up the stairs and go straight in. Will see if dealer can change it with door replacement.

Fortunately it is time to winterize so I have no problem dropping it off and letting the dealer have it for however long they want it. Hopefully once these are fixed, we will have many years trouble free camping trips.

One thing that I was unsure of was getting the fire place. I felt it was a waste of money. Well, with our camping trip for 4 days that had a high of 62 and low of 34, I can say that the fireplace on High kept the entire camper warm and never kicked the furnace on which the thermostat was set at 72*. Amazing that little thing could keep that camper above 72 in temps like that.
blwnsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:16 PM   #10
Ret E-9 Anchor-clanker
Very Happy for you both, shake down cruise over, winterizing.... now let the mods begin..

Don & Dona W/yorkies Gizmo, Master Chief, & Tali
2011 Flagstaff 8528 BHSS 2015 Ford 6.7 XLT
2010 Full Timers & Still Going
donanddona is offline   Reply With Quote