Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2013, 05:13 PM   #1

Need Contact Numbers

Does anyone have good contact numbers/info for Forest River/Coachman warranty parts? My dealer and I have been waiting for almost 2 and a half months now for a part to come in. One shipping promise after another has passed and yesterday morning Forest River said the reason for the delay was that F.R's computers were wrong and they didn't have the part as they thought. So they had to get the part made and have promised twice in the last week that they would ship to my dealer and provide tracking numbers; which didn't happen..again. I just got off the phone with my dealer/repair manager and she said they have left messages twice today at F.R. and gotten no response.
I asked my dealer to provide me with a contact at F.R. ; all they could give me was a name, Simon, but said they weren't allowed to give me the number they use. I tried to call using this number I found on the net, 1-574-534-3167, but cannot get anyone to answer. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

The contact number listed on their brochure is 1.800.353.7383. You could try it and ask for the warranty contact for Freedom Express.

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #3

Thanks, I never thought of looking on the brochures; will try that number tomorrow.