Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-16-2019, 01:56 PM   #1

New to me Coachmen Catalina 213BH

Hi everyone! I hope all is well with everyone and you are somewhere fun with your RV's!

I am new to all of this so please bear with me. I recently purchased our first camper. A 2015 Coachmen Catalina 213BH. I have worked on a few quirks already and put new Goodyear Endurance tires on it last week. I couldn't believe how flimsy flexible the old chinese tires were! Wow! I am so glad I did this. I do need to address the tank sensors. They seem to show full even though it's empty.

I am interested to hear if anyone else has this model. I don't see much about it and it seems like I can only find 1 other one that that's for sale right now.

I have the 3.6L in my Ram truck. It seems to pull it ok even with the 3:21 gears. I have a 100K mile warranty on the truck...so we'll see how it holds up.

Let me know your thoughts on this unit and if they are well built. Let me also know what issues you have had with yours.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190706_104813.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	355.0 KB
ID:	212563   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190706_104828.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	421.3 KB
ID:	212564  
WKUalum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags