Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-17-2018, 10:17 AM   #1

Original Specs

Hello all. I am wondering if anyone knows of a way besides talking to dealer (out of business) to find out the original specs of a trailer (360IBL). If its possible to do a VIN # search or something somewhere. I find alot of info online is different from trailer to trailer. Same year and model #'s but different info. Thanks for any help.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:28 AM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sau4u View Post
Hello all. I am wondering if anyone knows of a way besides talking to dealer (out of business) to find out the original specs of a trailer (360IBL). If its possible to do a VIN # search or something somewhere. I find alot of info online is different from trailer to trailer. Same year and model #'s but different info. Thanks for any help.
Trying to find the specific specs (like interior color, cabinet finish, etc) may be a dealer/manufacturer only thing.

If you are just looking for maybe the options that were available and general specs (water tank sizes, weights, etc) then you might can use the wayback machine to find what was out there in 2015.

I just used it for another member earlier today.

It lets you load a web address and then possibly see things from the dates it took snapshots of the website.

https://web.archive.org/

You might can use it to go back and see what was on the manufacturer website back then for a 2015 Chaparral 360IBL 50th anniversary edition.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:37 AM   #3
Site Team

Here is a brochure via the wayback machine and your Coachmen. Page 5 shows the extras for your anniversary edition. The normal specs will be at the end of the brochure

https://web.archive.org/web/20140912...albrochure.pdf

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:53 AM   #4

Must appreciated for that. Thnx
Old 02-17-2018, 10:55 AM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sau4u View Post
Must appreciated for that. Thnx
You are welcome. Hope it helps.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:08 AM   #6

When we bought our 2015 360IBL the specs said it had a 60 gallon water tank. That turned out to be false, it only had a usable 40 gallon tank. I was not happy about that substitution.

* Specifications are subject to change without notice.

I've got a 2015 360IBL. Are there any specifics I can help you with?

2015 Coachman Chaparral 360IBL
2012 6.7L Ford F350 SRW
53 nights camped in 2017.
farmncamp is offline   Reply With Quote