Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-19-2017, 10:46 PM   #21

Welcome from Baltimore MD. Maybe we will see you around a campfire sometime.
Just us gals (me, Sis and our daughters)
We spend alot of money to go sit in the woods
GalsofEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:11 AM   #22

You may want to check out Raystown lake in PA south of State College, East of Altoona.[/QUOTE]

We've been there once. Also Friendship Village, Rocky Gap, Mill Run PA Yogi, Luray Yogi, Harpers Ferry KOA, Williamsburg KOA, VA Beach KOA. The MD Yogi used to be our main go to place.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Campingwith2kids2dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:28 AM   #23

[QUOTE=aries75;1425379]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campingwith2kids2dogs View Post
We go to Md Yogi all the time. The past couple yrs have become more crowded & pricy. It's hard to get a reservation anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

You may want to check out Raystown lake in PA south of State College, East of Altoona.

I grew up in small little Huntingdon PA and have some favorite memories being at Lake Raystown as a kid back in the 80s... we never camped there though, just day trips over so I was going to try to take a family trip that way and see if it is as amazing as I remember
mt_creative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:31 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries75 View Post
After about 2 years and a lot of reading and research we finally purchased our first TT and love it. 2017 Forest River Apex 300BHS. Can't wait too get it out with the family. No more expensive cabin rentals.Going to get it local the first couple trips Jellystone in Williamsport, MD and Gettysburg.

Looks like an awesome floorplan. We took the plunge on a 27BHWS by Flagstaff this year as our first TT. Always amazes me how many brands and floor plans are out there. I've never even heard of Apex and it looks great! Congrats, enjoy the family fun.
mt_creative is offline   Reply With Quote